Reviews for The Scarred King and Queen Nala
Guest chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
It's been ages! Continue :(
theonewiththestarlighteyes chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
I know this is acceptable for lions, but this is ridiculous!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Please continue
Guest chapter 24 . 12/9/2012
Wait so your not gonna continue
Michelle chapter 23 . 2/21/2010
OK... So Scar is on the brink of being OBSSESED with seeing his daughters "parts"... wow, you are one delusional person, you know that?
Michelle chapter 19 . 2/21/2010
What the... OK Nala has officially snapped!killing her own FATHER!WOW!
Michelle chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
I do suppose it would be a decent idea to get Scar and Sarafina back together, because with Sarafina as queen, things would TTLY be much nicer in the Pride Lands, but, the idea of Scar and Nala is, VERY, VERY SLOWLY, starting to grow on me, SHOCKING, isn't it?
Michelle chapter 13 . 2/21/2010
So... "THEY" did "it" AGAIN?WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!THAT WAS THE 2ND MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!UGH!
Michelle chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
To the 1st comment, a Nala-Scar thing would be EXTREMLY DISGUSTING and possibly, to Nala, tramatizing if Sarafina had told her that scar was Nala's FATHER!BUT,(THERE'S ALWAYS GONNA BE A BUT WITH ME!)a Scar-Sarabi thing would just be... UGH!I don't even want to think about that happening!(I'm very con-Scar-Sarabi stories!)
danielle134 chapter 23 . 3/14/2008
I really love this fic. And I was wondering if you could look at my first ever fanfic? I could really use some pointers because I'm not totally sure if I'm doing a very good job. Thanks.
danielle134 chapter 24 . 3/5/2008
i loved this story! you should keep going with it! please please please?
Hannah B chapter 15 . 6/4/2007
Ok that story is so awesome! Scar and Nala gettin it on is like sickeningly wonderful. Keep Writing
SunRise19 chapter 24 . 10/18/2006
I'm sure your rewrite will be awesome! Personally, I've always liked the way that you word things, so please don't stop your writing style!
Demo Demo Demo chapter 24 . 10/18/2006
Lol, dig the chapter name. I can already feel that this rewrite is going to be awesome.
SunRise19 chapter 23 . 10/18/2006
Ok yes, this chapter was very rushed. And, the fact that Maelekeo-Sawadi just wondered in to the pride lands? That's a lot of hours for a cub to be out just walking, not to mention that's a lot of desert to cross in order to reach the pride lands. It was like, "woh, big rock lets go see!"

What? She didn't notice her surroundings? From the jungle to the pride lands takes a while to get to..so yes, a rushed chapter.

I know you can write better than this, take your time, don't rush so much just to update.