Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
Unimportant chapter 15 . 16h
Omg that ending lol
snowywolf7 chapter 15 . 5/25
they threw pinecones at the Elvenking!? Ohh I'm laughing waaayyy to hard. Perfect ending thank you.
Stormcutter684 chapter 15 . 5/4
still Luvin Luvin LUVIN this story, mellon-nin!
Legendoffun chapter 15 . 4/28
I loved the ending lol especially the pine cone battle XD
Legendoffun chapter 14 . 4/28
Yes justice has been served but I really feel badly for Radek
Legendoffun chapter 13 . 4/28
And here comes the suspense, well not really since all I have to do is press the next button heh heh
Legendoffun chapter 12 . 4/28
I love how you made Radek surprised when he saw the level of pain Legolas was. Radek is a really great OC and I can't wait to find out what you'll do with Tanek.
Legendoffun chapter 11 . 4/28
I just finished this chapter and then looked at the title of the chapter and laughed.. no I haven't seen it
Legendoffun chapter 10 . 4/28
and then Tanek would tell everyone else that they killed his brother and we all know where that is heading
Legendoffun chapter 9 . 4/28
I am glad that they shot a guy who would tell them all he knew :) it makes their job so much easier
Legendoffun chapter 8 . 4/28
Lol I love how Legolas plays a joke even though he was on the verge of dying
Legendoffun chapter 7 . 4/28
I must say I am loving Heredil I find it hard to make an OC elf without making them the center of attention but this this is you have a story focused on Heredil? Maybe even like your reading from a journal.

May 18 - (who knows what day..)

Today was stressful, I had to babysit teach Legolas the art of basic -

See what I mean, and if you want to you can add him closing his book and going to bed but authors only do that when they are trying to reach a goal say 1,000 words
Legendoffun chapter 6 . 4/28
I doubt that they'll get much information from that man especially if it's one of those die hard men.
Legendoffun chapter 5 . 4/28
Oh goody enjoy the good news while it lasts..
Legendoffun chapter 4 . 4/28
I can't wait until Thranduil and Heredil know that he's alive and when Elrond, Aragorn and twins get the answer that they have been waiting for