Reviews for Karma
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Oh, so. much. fun.
A great story idea! At first I was a little conspicious if that actually made the least bit of sense and I wasnt sure whenever a fic set this early in the seasons would be really catching the characters but it did. It was just great. A story good to read and good to really laugh at the end.
Thank you much for writing!
Athena13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
That was so great!
polrobin chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awesome!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
It's always fun to stumble across some older stories - they have something in themselves... :o)

This was real fun from the beginning till the end - I love the way you pictured Jack's thinking in here :o) And I could see Daniel at the briefing, not really looking up from his notes, just saying something and tada-yada-yada... :o)

Okay, maybe it would be too early for them to have these feelings... but it was one powerful episode in the beginning and this is fanfiction - and I loved this story! :o) All of it :o)
framework4 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Great fun. :) Hopefully you have a sequel where Jacob finds out.
prosopopoiia chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Great story! I love that episode, and how much more can a fangirl ask for than fluff to go with it?
SamJackShipLover chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I totally loved this story. I know it's an old one, but somehow I just found your fic. Great work :)
Celwen chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I love this one shot! It's one of my fav episodes, and I think yours is a clever and original idea! Also, I like your decision to read everything from Jack's p.o.v.

Thanks for sharing, hope my English is good enough...
Aertyn - Fluff Monster chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I really enjoyed this.

This was one of my favorite eps, but I love the twist you put on it, it opens up a lot in the way of sequels *hint hint*
Kaytee33 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Haha, cute! I really enjoyed this story!
AngusH chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This is a great story, clever in idea and really nicely written.

And a fluffy ending too :-)
Siler's Wench chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I LOVE YOU! One of my favorite episodes just got better. ROFL over Daniel's reaction in the last scene. Good old alien laws!
claire svu fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
wonderful, i was really drawn into this one. the ending made me laugh just by the shock you could imagine on thier faces. it is satisfying in the way that even though you want more you are contempt with the ending. i love it. i'm adding you to my favourite authers list. and this story.
lennielight chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Loved the plot twist. Have to agree with Gateseeker2, you could do so much in the sequel or sequels to this story. Please. You are one of my favorite writers and I enjoy everything you write.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
really cool story. i really enjoyed reading it. _