Reviews for Karma
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/12
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out!
c3lia chapter 1 . 7/9
Great story. Very in-character. Both the dialogues and Jack's thoughts and descriptions! :)
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is by far the best "Emancipation" story, I have read. Shame Stargate didn't think of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Oh, so. much. fun.
A great story idea! At first I was a little conspicious if that actually made the least bit of sense and I wasnt sure whenever a fic set this early in the seasons would be really catching the characters but it did. It was just great. A story good to read and good to really laugh at the end.
Thank you much for writing!
Athena13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
That was so great!
polrobin chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awesome!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
It's always fun to stumble across some older stories - they have something in themselves... :o)

This was real fun from the beginning till the end - I love the way you pictured Jack's thinking in here :o) And I could see Daniel at the briefing, not really looking up from his notes, just saying something and tada-yada-yada... :o)

Okay, maybe it would be too early for them to have these feelings... but it was one powerful episode in the beginning and this is fanfiction - and I loved this story! :o) All of it :o)
framework4 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Great fun. :) Hopefully you have a sequel where Jacob finds out.
prosopopoiia chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Great story! I love that episode, and how much more can a fangirl ask for than fluff to go with it?
SamJackShipLover chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I totally loved this story. I know it's an old one, but somehow I just found your fic. Great work :)
Celwen chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I love this one shot! It's one of my fav episodes, and I think yours is a clever and original idea! Also, I like your decision to read everything from Jack's p.o.v.

Thanks for sharing, hope my English is good enough...
Aertyn - Fluff Monster chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I really enjoyed this.

This was one of my favorite eps, but I love the twist you put on it, it opens up a lot in the way of sequels *hint hint*
Kaytee33 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Haha, cute! I really enjoyed this story!
AngusH chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This is a great story, clever in idea and really nicely written.

And a fluffy ending too :-)
Siler's Wench chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I LOVE YOU! One of my favorite episodes just got better. ROFL over Daniel's reaction in the last scene. Good old alien laws!