Reviews for The Regs
I really enjoyed this.
DaniMom22 chapter 3 . 1/24
Very cute and sweet
Loufiction chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I always love reading this fic. Sam's positively nuts but so endearing :) Poor Jack though :p
contrarymotion chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... they are both so adorable. I love the way it switches POV in the last one and the whole stream-of-conciousness narrative works really well! I love this. Thanks for the fluff :-)

*goes off to gateworld to rec.*
nellstar65 chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Adorable and funny!
elleelle chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
'with only minimal panic attacks' lol
elleelle chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
aww. i couldn't help but 'aww' and sigh at this chapter
elleelle chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
very cute
hopeisabluebird chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Sigh. I absolutely love this. I think you're the best Sam/Jack writer out there - right up there with petitestars. You just have such a wonderful writing style, and your portrayal of the characters so spot-on. Please keep writing. :o) I need more Sam/Jack fixes (especially since I've almost lost hope that we'll ever have confirmation...).
Samisim chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
You are so right, after so long I bet it would be hard to just jump into a relationship. This seems like a truely Carter reaction. Thank you.
DELETEFROMINTERNET chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Aw! Great two first chapters!

When I started to read the third I thought that it would be Sam's POV again...until the end. Haha. I feel a little dumb. :P

Great work!

Jenne
Dream Painter chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
OMG! That was a great story! I love it! Particularly this last chapter-I was so sure it was Sam's POV again! Nicely done!
SqueeG-1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I love this story! I read it about four times yesterday. And I must say that I completely didn't see the end coming. :)
blvdgirl chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
This was so funny. And, I absolutely loved the point-of-view switch for the last chapter.
sharim chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
*laughs gleefully*

Oh, that was a WONDERFUL twist at the end there! Seriously!

(and no, I'm not avoiding my study by reading your fic... not at all... *g*)