Reviews for The Regs
Loufiction chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I always love reading this fic. Sam's positively nuts but so endearing :) Poor Jack though :p
contrarymotion chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... they are both so adorable. I love the way it switches POV in the last one and the whole stream-of-conciousness narrative works really well! I love this. Thanks for the fluff :-)

*goes off to gateworld to rec.*
i.m. nell chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Adorable and funny!
elleelle chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
'with only minimal panic attacks' lol
elleelle chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
aww. i couldn't help but 'aww' and sigh at this chapter
elleelle chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
very cute
hopeisabluebird chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Sigh. I absolutely love this. I think you're the best Sam/Jack writer out there - right up there with petitestars. You just have such a wonderful writing style, and your portrayal of the characters so spot-on. Please keep writing. :o) I need more Sam/Jack fixes (especially since I've almost lost hope that we'll ever have confirmation...).
Samisim chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
You are so right, after so long I bet it would be hard to just jump into a relationship. This seems like a truely Carter reaction. Thank you.
just-grey chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Aw! Great two first chapters!

When I started to read the third I thought that it would be Sam's POV again...until the end. Haha. I feel a little dumb. :P

Great work!

Jenne
Dream Painter chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
OMG! That was a great story! I love it! Particularly this last chapter-I was so sure it was Sam's POV again! Nicely done!
SqueeG-1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I love this story! I read it about four times yesterday. And I must say that I completely didn't see the end coming. :)
blvdgirl chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
This was so funny. And, I absolutely loved the point-of-view switch for the last chapter.
sharim chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
*laughs gleefully*

Oh, that was a WONDERFUL twist at the end there! Seriously!

(and no, I'm not avoiding my study by reading your fic... not at all... *g*)
Siler's Wench chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
EEK! Okay, so you probably have just got to your email account and found dozen of review emails from the same fruitloop, who (although suffering from a cold and reading at HolyHannah am) has just found you're profile filled with lots of wonderful glorious fics! Again, this was fantastic! (checks 'Add story to my Favorite Stories list' box)
lynnmichelle chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
Very well written - the twist at the end especially. Thanks