Reviews for Reflection of the sun
Navn Ukjent chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Fun fic.
gleek987 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
I was really hoping that this willoe/oz story would actually be about a willow/oz endgame. But its good. I do hope that they are end game, please update soon. Also, don't think oz would be so cool If the girl he loved, the girl he's only love, moved on in two months and broke his heart. I think he'd finght. I'm pasionate about willow and oz ahahhaha :)
Yabbit chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
lol i think i missed a few things too Oz...
:P
Yabbit chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
love how this scene/chatper ended
:P
Deadzepplin chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Nice prophecy I personally prefer the ones where Xander turns up and breaks the prophecy over his knee and just makes everyone go "Huh! wasn't there a prophecy and wasn't so and so supposed to do this with the so and so?"

Also I am loving baddass Xander link me to some more baddass Xander stories please
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I like this story, but i'm confused now. I don't get the ending.
Shadow of Flame chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Nice! Different... kinda weird, but what good in life isn't? Weird is good... definitly amusing... Joyce is a Slayer? Fairly sure that's not canon...but interesting... Spike is right, although that logic is not expected. Nice twist with the shirt. And while I don't really get the ten years into two months thing...ohh, basically... adranaline and survival instincts kicked in so he learned quickly instead, if he had all the time in the world, he would have taken the slow, more common way. Nice! Would lvoe to see this continued!
windsong2 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Got this story in my email alert for Wizards, Shinobi, and Other Assorted Awesomeness, and am now wondering how I missed this before when I regularly check to see if you have anything new. :)
mpop chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
I hate the fact that doesn't allow you to view other peoples review-responses.

Even though plenty of other people have already asked the same questions you still have to leave a review of you own to get a response... Which now that I think about it probably sucks for the author who have to reply to the same question over and over.

Well... sorry dogbertcarroll but I gotta know:

When did Joyce become a slayer and also, what exactly is Xander?
Srednasnhoj chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
The ending to chapter 2 damn near mad me cry!
Libri Ignis chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
...Joyce is a Slayer?

Oh that has to be some story.
red-jacobson chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
That's a Winner! And I have to echo what Oz said; "Joyce is a Slayer?"

Nice chapter.

red
Choas Babe chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
I think I speak for a lot of us when I say, "HUH? When did Joyce get Called? Isn't she too old?" But, YAY, you updated!
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Heh, this was fun, and great to see the tag team of Xander and Oz there, and will look forward to what else of the wackiness will follow.
Geeky13 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008