Reviews for Waiting
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
What? Why would they...?
Potterworm chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I quite liked this. It was well written and very honest.
Morphox chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Aw,that story was ever so touching. You see, i have searched for hours today looking for a decent story on how harry and remus are taking sirius's death and i am very pleased to say that yours was definatly the best! Thanks for making my day with your absolutly amazing story!

Thankyou!

Morphox

X
page-breather chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I enjoyed this one-shot, and its subtle sweetness. I see nothing wrong with stories written in present tense - I like the slightly suspended atmosphere it creates (that made sense in my mind... I think... well, all that matters is that I liked it). Of course, it might become a bit irky in a full-length novel. Oh, by the way, what were those dark spots on the Dursley's floor? I thought they might've forshadowed some abuse... Ah well, the writing still ran along nicely. Thanks for a good read. _
Bookworm622 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
i love harry in this story! i hope you write another one shot about it!
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Nice job. I think you captured both of their emotions very well. Excellent.
Lilia Black chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I'm crying!

I loved it _
ckat44 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I really like this story but I do see what another reviewer meant.

Harry doesn’t say anything. He doesn’t ask where they are going, or why they are going. And Remus doesn’t volunteer any information; he’ll wait until Harry decides to talk.

It should be Harry didn't. Without meaning to probably you made it present tense when the rest of the story is past tense. There are a few paragraphs like that.

Here's another one

He can hear Harry walking to the foot of the stairs, pausing and waiting for him to lead the way. Remus turns and walks up to him with quick pace, taking the backpack from the boy’s hand. He steps on the staircases firmly as he goes up.

You might want to go back and edit this and repost because the changes are so small..

Other than that i like this fic a lot. It is hard to make a one shot I think but you did a very good job on it.

Ooh also Sir down should be sit down

The ending is really good and satissfying despite it being a one shot. Usually the endings of one shots leave us hanging but yours doesn't.

Good job.
AerynSpeedleCaine chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Very good...
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
A very nice story; I can tell you put effort into it. I might be wrong, but it seems that you're kinda switching tenses in this piece (from past to present and vice versa). Only some minor errors, but overall, great work!