Reviews for Addition to the Malfoy Family
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
i really like this stroy i hope when you have the time you will be able to update.D
Merme Cullen chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
duh duh duh
I've Got A Secret chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
awesome!
xoKaSsIeox chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
this is cool. update
Kalia Clyde chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Wow, who would have ever guessed that a Malfoy wouldn't end up in Slytherin? She must REALLY be different from them! Of course this is mad obvious with not only the sorting into Gryffindor, but also the fact you mentioned that her father doesn't already like her. I've always considered this typical of Lucius... to want a son and not a daughter because a son would carry on after him better. You're doing a really good job with this so far, I'm impressed. I can't wait to read the next chapter so update quickly! You have so many stories that I love, all three in fact! And this one is so cute with how Mark likes her but isn't sure about it. Not to mention how good of a job you did with describing the feelings of the characters. You are a terrific writer, keep up the good work and update soon!
Arabella Fargrove chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
like the story so far... update soon!
Arabella Fargrove chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
i like the starting so far.. time for me to read the next chapter!
Kalia Clyde chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Hmm, interesting start. I don't know why, but I always thought that if Draco had a younger sibling, that he would be mean yet still kind of protective because lets face it, if you're a Malfoy then you look out for the rest of your family. But oh well, I could be wrong. I do wonder though what big brother Draco could have to say about Crissi's new friends? I like that name by the way. Christina is long and aristocratic, very fitting of the Malfoy family I think. Great first chapter... I'm off to read more!
crazyblonde666 chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
OMG! it's so good! WOW I would have never guessed! it could be that good! BAHEC at work once again. (how come you get 3 letters and I only get one?) :( Oh well ! keep up the good work. LYLAS! talk to ya later :-* lol um u can figure that out can't you?
Toe Lizard 45 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I like, I like. I hope you update this soon. It looks like it'll shape out to be something good.