Reviews for Pictures? Why?
Galaxilver chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
It's ... adorable! I really can imagine Vincent's expression when he was startled and angry. XD He's so awfully cute, ya know, especially if Cid's around. :D

Aaa I want to know what Vincent felt before Cid ... ya know... Write Vincent's POV please. :D - hoping, apparantely failed
niina chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
why won't you update, oh why? *sobs*

please!
Niina chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I want the nd ch! please!
Lovely Mocochang.Com chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
That's cute. Really cute _

Ksara
Komikitty chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Are we going to see what Vincent was thinking during this? and what happens afterwards? Pleease?
Vaoni chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
that was...SO GOOD!

wow, I was reading it and practically dying for the chance to review and tell you how much I loved it! Wonderful work! I think it's so cute that he has a picture of vincent for when he goes away! aw!
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Write more pleases.
Lunael chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I'm not a big fan of CidxVin, but I truly loved this fanfic! It was awfully sweet
Natsuuro chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Are you continuing! This is amazing! Please!
Tasogare Asa chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Very well written. I loved it. Please tell me that you'll continue this! Or, at least, put a chapter two in Vincent's point of view! D

I liked this so much.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Nice job, I can imagine Vinny's expression. Cute and well written, I think you wrote Cid's POV rather well. Nice job.
lami chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
that's wonderful:) i would love to see Vincents' reaction (i hope he doesn't shoot Cid!) you captured them so perfectly for me, and it's such a reare pairing that i wish there was more of this fic, but i admit that was a good break point, tugs at the heart strings, poor Sid. the one thing i didn't get was why he said that he might loos his best friend "...since i was a kid" ... i thought they met in AVALANCHE? but that could be me and my facts not getting along again.. or did you change the back story? (aside from in the obvious ways:) gah, why am i rambling on so much? sorry:)
kei01 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
WA...I am speechless. Its so beautiful! I like your use of the word. "Why" It works so well. It is a nice one-shot ending. Not a cliffhanger, but a great what-if ending. Its wonderful. X)
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Heheheh, i like it! but is this the end? it doesn't say completed... please continue?
Aurora-Kayd chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
More pretty! and one that didn't make me cry. yay!

Leather trench coat ::dools::, Vincent ::drools::, Vincent in leather trench coat ::drowns in drool. dies::

great stopping place. even though thought of what happened after will torture me, great stopping place :]