Reviews for Shoebox
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
and because he has this to remind him why he still fights, when things are at their worst and Daisuke isn't there to motivate him Satoshi lives on bit by bit, keeping his sanity by bringing those memories to the forefront, the knowledge that Daisuke cares about him even though they are destined to be enemies and Krad has tried to kill Daisuke. Daisuke is the only person to show him kindness in all the world, the only one who sees him as a person
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Ahhhhh, this is lovely and sweet - I adore it.
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This was really well written. I really enjoyed this fic- thanks for writing it!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I could laugh at how much Satoshi's obsession with Daisuke is like that of a creepy stalker, but this fic just makes me sad. For one, it's something that I can see him do so clearly that it might as well be canon. For another, it's unbearably sad. When it comes down to it, all Satoshi can have are these little fragments of Daisuke, little things to remind him of his presence, but he can never have the person. It almost seems like Daisuke is the reason he lives, breathes, and goes about living (in a way, he really is). Then, I wonder, does Daisuke have anything of Satoshi's?
yumemi chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
It's insanely sad how Satoshi is obsessed with Daisuke. :(
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Stunningly written. This was great!
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
*sniffs* Aw...

Lilz
Azalee chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This a bit old but OH, I love it. Satoshi's such an obsessive stalker, but there's a sad, almost desperate undertone to this piece and it's beautiful.

*faves*
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Nice.
Aoini chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I think this is very sweet. Even if Satoshi sounds a bit like a stalker... ;)
StAnThEpLuNgErMaN chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
thats cute...yet kinda kreepy...but still adorable...in a twitchy sort of way...yea thats it...XB
velfire chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
aww... obsessive depressed satoshi... i wonder what daisuke's reaction would be if he ever stumbled upon it. so sweet and well written!
aer-seph4eva chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Aw, I really liked this ficlet. It was bordering on obsessive yet I must say it fits Sato's character to a T. It is so darn obvious in the anime and the manga that Satoshi cares for Daisuke, whether it is friendship or love...and somehow, the way that Sato would collect all of Dai's things would fit his character persona, and his occupation...after all he is after Dark and what better way than to find out what the Mousy's up to than to collect all of his host's personal things!... er...well...alright... he probably can't find anything out about Dark but he could undercover more about Daisuke...

eh heh heh...I think Daisuke should be aware that he has got a stalker...(hopefully Daisuke doesn't leave his boxers in the changing rooms at school cause we all know who would like to collect them too) ... no wonder why Dark is known to call Satoshi; Creepy boy. lol.

Keep up the great work!

Ja ne

Aer_seph4eva
Going Golda chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
OMG That was soo good. You wrote this so well, expressing Satoshi's desires for Daisuke. It makes me want to just hugg Satoshi and tell him that Niwa will fall for him in due time. Beautifully written!
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
TT: Neat.

Kai: A slightly more bizarre outlook on Satoshi's doing with what he gets left with. *smiles*

TT: *frowns* You made him sound slightly obsessed...oh well!