Reviews for Missing
x Varda x chapter 16 . 3/16/2009
Loved this story! Thanks for writing it. Poor Rodney I really felt for him, all alone and in pain. Ouch, uh, fun!
Hettie chapter 16 . 8/15/2006
Really major Rodney Whump. Short on the comfort/recovery part.
Hananian chapter 16 . 1/9/2006
I saw this story on someone's list of favorites, so decided to give it a glance, and ended up reading the entire story in one sitting.

Excellent story! well done! I thoroughly enjoyed this one and will be looking for others by you. Thanks, Hana.
dahan chapter 16 . 10/8/2005
I finally decided to just sit down and read this fic from beginning to end. _

Just wanted to say that it was certainly a ride to remember. Tense and emotional through and through with instances of deep heartbreak and alleviation to spare.
nebbyJen chapter 15 . 7/1/2005
Just reread your story and loved it just as much as the first time I read it months ago! Ah,that was good!
uh me chapter 16 . 3/12/2005
this fanfic is really really good. and i read it all in one sitting. i'm glad it has a happy ending. so, yeah.
peanut chapter 16 . 3/11/2005
Wow, a great long story, plus you updated it so fast! Thank you!

Wonderful characterization; I could feel Rodney's pain and fear, Liz's worry, and Shep's guilt. Nice touch having Liz break the Geneva convention, a standard she hasn't broken in the past, to find Rodney. Also it was nice to read about Liz's concern about what Rodney must be thinking (abandonment, etc) and Shep's arguments with Liz fueled by guilt, as well as Rodney trying not to break by picturing Liz. The gentle insertion of McKay/Weir was also well done, and left me wanting more!

Darn, that Kolya always seems to get away! Ah well, it sets up the potential for more whumping later, although I think Rodney deserves a break! :)
jen chapter 16 . 3/4/2005
very very good story, i haven't read one like that in a while, write more please
MurdocsAngel chapter 16 . 3/2/2005
Oh wow, this was a beautiful story...and I loved the ending!
Wedgewood chapter 16 . 3/1/2005
Oh wow, what a great wonderful ending! I just loved it, every bit of it! Thanks
Mae chapter 16 . 3/1/2005
while I'll love the story I am angry about the lack of making out by Rodney and Elizabeth.
Livy1213 chapter 16 . 3/1/2005
I just have to one thing to say... BRAVO! This has been a great story! I love the Rodney wumping physically and mentally it was very believable. Though I'm not a shipper, the McWeir aspect was nice and didn't take over the entire fic. I like how fast you update and hope you write more Atlantis fics soon. :D
Alby chapter 16 . 3/1/2005
wow! that was fantastic! soo angsty and nasty bless him! and now hes in love! yay! i really really enjoyed it, the whole plot seemed complete not as of anythingwas happening for the sake of it! write more soon!
PurpleYin chapter 16 . 3/1/2005
I read through five chapters this morning! but didn't have time to review before leaving for uni.

Anyway, great story. Obviously wanted to see the picnic but nevermind. And wow do you update fast!
fanficaddict chapter 16 . 3/1/2005
*standing ovation and wild cheering* That was awesome! :D *slurps up the angst and owies* ah that's the stuff hehe :D Seriously, very well written, very well executed fic :D I loved every word, fantastic job *hugs poor Rodney*