Reviews for Petals
The Whirlwind Jinchuriki chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Nice story! By the way, with whom Lee is married?
Rue Nightrose chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I don't know if you come on here, but I just wanted to say this is my favorite story EVER with Naruto and Sakura. You illustrate them so well together, and your stories made me love them as a couple more than anything else. You did an amazing job on this story - the first time I read it was nearly five years ago, yet I keep rereading it. Thank you thank you for sharing it.
MoonxCandycane chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
owww naruto was so sweat
great job
TheQuasiZillionaire chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was really well-done! Some writing is just better than others, and this is some of the best I've read. I love how Gaara is so different than he used to he, but is still, y'know, Gaara. Awesome work! Hope to read some more!
eliannar chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
excelent history i love
uzumakish chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That was an awesome read, great job and thank you :)
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was sweet and funny
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
...well...at least he has a valentine... Lucky bugger... Kidding! Nice writing like it lots!
Amanio chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Aww! This was such a cute and sweet story! I loved it! There need to be more Naruto and Sakura fan fics like this. :)
VanilllaBean chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wow, this was amazing! I loved ittttt :D but you deserve so many more reviews than this! I have to say though, im quite envious of how good of a writer you are! _ keeep up the awesome work!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
woho! very cute!:)
AniManga Fangrl chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
OMG I Love This Story Its So Incredibly Romantic! I Hope You Continue Writing FanFics Cuz This One Is Really Awsome! _
long live narusaku11262 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009