Reviews for Hanging By A Moment
Recco101 chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
loved it
The Long Gone Writer chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
I hope to God there is going to be sequel to this so we can see how they get Paul!

Loved this story, shorter than usual, but that's not a bad thing.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 11 . 7/1/2007
I would have used the bat on him! But you really made him redeem himself, and I hope they both get Paul good!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 10 . 7/1/2007
I've been trying to figure out who I love more - evil Paul or nice Paul - and I'm totally stuck. I'm going to have to read on to get more information. But you always make him really evil!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 9 . 7/1/2007
You know, to go from a story where Paul is the good guy to this one should be weird, but both personas can fit him perfectly!

Trish is so down on herself, she has insecurities like the rest of us. You have this real knack of making these people we hold so high seem like real people, and that's something not a lot of authors on this site can do.
Pinayprincesa chapter 12 . 5/15/2007
Aw so Sweet! Love the couples in this story _
TrishOrton chapter 12 . 5/9/2007
I seriously hope that there will be a sequel to this lol cuz u can’t just leave it at Randy getting fired lol but other then that I LOVED this story! You planned this out beautifully and I’ hoping that you will do other Randy/Trish Stories *cough* other then the sequel *cough* ;)
TrishOrton chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
I can’t believe Paul is stooping so low...Ok so maybe I can believe it lol I just, wanna know what the hell Trish really did to piss him off if anything or if this is really about just keeping randy in Evolution. Anyway great chapter can’t wait to see what’s gonna happen next...update soon :)
The Long Gone Writer chapter 8 . 5/4/2007
Aw, it's so sweet that Randy was so worried about asking her. It's almost funny to imagine a big guy like that fumbling his words and being scared of teeny weeny Trish!

Love

Katy

x
TrishOrton chapter 8 . 5/3/2007
Randy's gonna kick pauls ass if he messes with Trish lol but I dont see what business it is of his if trish and randy get together anyway *shrugs* great chapter :)
The Long Gone Writer chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
It's so sweet that Randy is willing to give Trish a chance despite her reputation. I just hope Paul doesn't go too far to keep them apart.

I love that you updated this story, because I remember thinking it had great potential.

Love

Katy

x
Pinayprincesa chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
wonder whats going to happen with Randy and Trish next?
TrishOrton chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
Im so glad you picked this story up again I adore Randy/Trish lol I just hope that Paul doesnt try anything stupid and try and break trish and randy up. there just so damn cute together lol update soon please :)
Ctinaisfashion chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
so far so good. why havent you written more? An old g/f should come back, that they were like really in love and he can be stuck between 2 women.
CMCE21 chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
this is a really good story. Plz update soon... )
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »