Reviews for Nature's Bounty
Progman chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
So perfect it's canon. Bravo!
Fireminer chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Weird, but an enjoyable story truly. Great work!
Plasma Knight chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I just have to say, I loved that!

Good work here ;D
Anon chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Snakes don't blink. Better if you changed it to flicked its tongue. Just to sound a bit more... knowledgeable.
Junipertree chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
That was pretty hilarious, all right. XD
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
This is so funny and yet so in cannon. I could picture this being in the game. I remember one of the easter eggs of N Snake talking to Eva about his missing food. This is great!
kaitlynvoncat chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was hilarious! I must be like the only one that doesn't particularly like EVA, but she was very entertaining in this. I love how you portrayed Ocelot in this also. It was spot on his character.

“If they’re the same suspicious-looking frogs that Snake’s eating, then yes,” That made me laugh. xD
H-bomber chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Ahh, so you listen to the part where eva told Snake Ocelot ate his animal food too huh? That was hilarious and this is probably what happened! Great job!
Sephirdorf chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Great humour with Ocelot and Eva, especially the bathroom joke at the end.

I doubt that she would develop feelings for Ocelot as they have both attempted to kill each other with no remorce being shown by either.

Very good script throughout the story.
Azura chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Very original concept, very quirky, with a lot of characterization.
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Heh, funny stuff.
unwinding fantasy chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
*laughs* Oh my, that was funny. I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds something extremely slashy about "He said he wanted to eat the same things you did." Never liked EVA much, but I guess I should be grateful to her for endorsing SnakexOcelot. _

Seriously, this is funny stuff. Hope to see more from you. This is definitely going on my favourites.

Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/8/2005

If you knew Ocelot and Eva personally, you couldn't have captured their personalities more perfectly.
PyramidHead316 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Great story. It's a decent breath of fresh air from all the MGS1 & 2 fics out there. I really hope you write more soon. It's disappointing that there isn't much MGS3 fanfic around, and even less involving EVA. She's a great female character, and better than the ones from past games IMO.
Courtness chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Awesome fic. I really like EVA, too, actually, which is odd because I almost always hate the main female character. But you get most of the slashy conversations from her. She's such a slash fangirl, it's not even funny. XD Nice job.