Reviews for Beautiful Beast
LadyShizuka chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
That was good! It reminds me of another story I read once! lol! I like update soon! And when r u going to ukpdate "Remember Princess?" ? That story is good too! Update soon! Rikku
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
so far so good i think. cant wait to see wat happens next.
hulaberrie07 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
love it.
Anhthy chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I like it. He doesn't seem so bad though. He saved her (from this chapter, seems like it doesn't have anything to do with her look, could be wrong, we'll see). Wonder what's so bad/devilish about him then. Good to hear that you alread done writing this. Please type the next chapter up soon.
Goddess -Princess-Serenity chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I think your story is great! Just because no one or not many review doesn't mean that your story isn't good. If you stop this story than it is bound for failure! If you don't understand what I'm trying to say is that JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK NO ONE REVIEWS YOUR STORY DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOUR STORY ISN'T BEING READ CAUSE YOU ARE WRONG IT IT BEING READ! Please continue this story because I see potiental! Update as soon as possible!
Cesaru chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Very interesting, I can't wait to see how this one turns out lol. Endymion sounds a tad mysterious right now but i have a good idea how it will turn out . Keep up the awesome work and i hope you update soon!
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13