Reviews for Validation
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
i wish you would finish this story, i like where it is going.
caia-chan chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
It's a interesting story! Update please!
RV520.L chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
WOW! I LOVE IT ! :O:O:O:O GOOSSH MAN THIIS IS GREAT its a shame that your probs not gonna update it it looks FANTASTIC ! well even if your Probs not gonnah update it i can ast least try I REALLY WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS SO PLEASE UPDATE :D this is BRILL :D GREAT JOB! x
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
congrats on your engagement (i read it on your profile before i came back to this fic that i love so much) but onto the my point, please please please please update this wonderful, fantastic, awesome story at some point soon, i don't mean that you should drop anything important like your wedding planning or your honeymoon or anything like that but maybe you could just jot down a few paragraphs in your spare time?
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
six years, six years since there's been an update on this wonderful fantastic very IC story, please please please come back to the ranma fandom and update! just a teeny tiny bit on here please!
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
I think Akane hit the nail on the head, thinking that Ranma was just really teasing her sometimes, and she took it oh-so seriously. I know my guy friends and I do that all the time! Of course, with us, it could also be considered flirting (though most certainly not of a serious degree).

What a great story, but I'm rather sad that it's incomplete. I can only imagine that this would have ended wonderfully. Well, thanks for writing what you did. )
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Ah, a very nice chapter. You really are good at making Akane and Ranma get along, without making them seem fake or out of character. Great work! A good scene for the last bit of the chapter. Poor kids, their heads are reeling with confusion now! Haha!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I swear, your screen name looks so very familiar to me. I have seen it, somewhere before. Well, I mean, here before. But I looked at your profile, and only recognize one or two stories. I'll bet I must have followed you around for any Misao/Aoshi stories you did, as they are my favorite RK pair.

Onto this awesome story (well, I haven't read it yet, but I'm sure it'll be good).

The beginning is good. Started it out just right. Wow, and it only gets better. I'm glad Akane realizes that it's just the same-old, same-old with Ranma and herself. Every day it's nothing new. He insults her, she gets upset or she cries. (Usually the former.)

I think it's great that she finally figures out that, hey, SOMETHING has to change.

When Ranma goes to apologize, wow. I was really impressed! You wrote that scene so well. So very well. 'That hurt. Why did that hurt?' Such a good thought for Ranma to have at Akane's comment, which is actually non-insulting, if not a bit...standoffish? I thought, after he apologized, that she would say "You're not sorry. A sorry person doesn't do it again.", but you didn't. So it was almost a surprise for me to find out that she just wants him to leave her alone.

You made a mistake when you wrote Akane's fiance. A man (fiance), and a woman (fiancee) are spelled differently. That, of course, is easily overlooked, but often misspelled.

Soun Tendou is, of course, in character. Haha!

Ah, Ranma. He is quite confused, the poor guy. But having such little contact with people when he was younger probably has something to do with that.

You know, you brought up a good point. I would imagine that the Tendou household wouldn't be doing so well-off, money wise, seeing as how nobody really works. Good job, there. Not many people think about it, or even bring it up in their story.

Nice end to the chapter. I think, with them starting over again, things could get a lot better. Continuing on, now!
CuteandPetite chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
Hey this story is pretty good. Why haven't you updated on it? It's really good. I hope you cotinue on it. Could you tell me if you're not? Thanks and good luck in your writing.
Lacey52 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Wow, I would really like to see this fanfic finished! I've really enjoyed the first three chapters of it! Hope you'll think about keeping it going, you write very well and have an interesting story going.

Lacey
Priestess Kohana chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
I know you said you prolly won't continue this, and it has been 4 years, but I wish you would, I mean, it is really very good, and I love it so far. And wish you would update. So if you ever do, I will be waiting! _

Kohana
Reiyuka chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
A very pretty story! Miyo and Shintai are really nice characters, too. I can't wait for the rest.
Angela Jewell chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Ooh, I just LOVE this story! I'm so sad that it's unlikely that it'll ever get finished. I adored the bathing scene in Chapter two, by the way. Ranma and Akane's reactions to it were perfect. And of course your writing is excellent. Great job, and excellent story. I really hope that you did post the ending somewhere, as well as the other scenes. I really want to see how it ended! _
Celestartial Blossoms chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
It's really a nice and romantic, by the way, story... Please update! I really want to read the next chapters and of course, its ending! _
squifer chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
PLEASE keep going! i LOVE this story and i cant wait for you to finish it. _ always love akane/ranma!