Reviews for Ring of Fire
BlackDawnYaoilover chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
update you must! btw the links at the bottom didn't show up.
BlissfulSunlight chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
Wow. Just wow. I want to say so much. But words cannot express how this piece of literature has made me feel. I fear anything I perceive as a compliment to this, could only insult its incredible creativeness.

This must be, without a doubt, the best Fullmetal Alchemist Lt. Colonel Roy Mustang/Edward Elric Fanfiction in the history of ever. Never have I read something so In-character, imaginative, believable, real, amusing, funny, well-written, cleverly worded, and ingenious! I was so sad when I saw the words 'The End'. I feel like this was so interesting and flawlessly professional, it should have been the first long chapter of many in it's own book. I will most definatly look into reading some, if not all, of your other work. This was truly beautiful, but not in the way that I say that to most authors. Unique. Unlike anything I ever even concieved. But then again, what do I know? I'm only a child...

Truthfully, if I had to add anything that could possibly considered as something to be looked at, is part the gazebo scene. It was very difficult to understand, and I had to reread it many times to make sense of what was going on. Even when I thought I knew, I looked back and thought otherwise. It was just a few sentences, I believe. Not much. It just confused me, that's all. I thank you deeply for allowing me and others the oppertunity to read this story. And now, I have nothing else I can think of to say. I'm trying so hard to make this sound as intelligent as possible. Actually spelling things right and choosing my words carefully and thoughtfully. Very different for me.

With love and adoration~Rachel Marie 3
Lunadia chapter 5 . 12/12/2006
I loved it! -huggles- it was perfect, I hope you write another royXed story soon!

~~Lunadia~~
Thrillzone chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
Wow. Excellent, excellent fic. I loved it! And what a wonderful way to end it. Brilliant.
Renee Stancato chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
wonderful, simply delightful!
Shota Fairy chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
Oh my goodness! First off, shame on you for ending at the beginning! Heh, but my me-wants-more whoring can wait. This story was amazing! Heck, compared to the crappy drabbles I've been perusing for the past 3 hours, this is Nobel Prize worthy, haha. Jokes and comparisons aside, though, I absolutely LOVED this fic.

Ed's naivity was great, and seems really in character. I mean, we all know he's super bad-ass and everything, but he does appear to be the type embarrassed and daunted by sexual stuff. His reactions to Lt. Colonel Whats-his-face (the pervy old bad guy i forgot his name, heh ;;) and Kirk were funny and believable.

And Roy! Roy is so effing hawt. His I'm-so-sexually-charged-yet-a-master-of-the-poker-face-and-far-too-noble-to-be-a-sexual-predator attitude was a major turn on. Go Roy, go! Their final lovin' scene was so awesome; it managed to be realistically awkward yet really hot and take into account all the little details most every other story seems to forget, like: yeah, Ed IS fourteen years younger than Roy, and that means their bodies (while both are fit sexy bishounens) are quite different in physical maturity. Ed is one sexy boy, but Roy is a MAN, straight up. And the auto mail: it's useful, it's a turn-on for depraved fans such as myself, it's nearly invincible, and unyielding, and hard and cold metal and everything not usually associated with intimacy and life, which has got to be intimidating and psychologically damaging to one's self-esteem. I really like how you handled making a deal out of the automail without stepping into melodrama or pity parties.

Yeah. I like your story so much I checked your profile and read "Need", which was similarly great! ...Um, I apoplogize for my insolence, but I gotta say it: with such amazing writing skill that you obviously posses, and such beautifull stories spilling from your talented mind with such attention and care, why are your fic titles so crappy? Lmao, I am so sorry to mention it; I guess a title isn't really a big deal, but honestly? "Need" is so cliche and "Ring of Fire" makes me think of this awful hemaroids commercial. Gomen nasai! Gomen nasai! I love your stories' content! Don't hate me!
ToriAnnMari chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
wonderful if not genious ending very sweet at the end we did enjoy the entire fic ja ne
ZaKai chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
Hmm... interesting ending. I think I like it. It's not over done. Yeah. It was a good ending to a good story.
IchigoTango chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
O_O I love it. LOVE IT! I think you have done an exellent job with this fic, and I hope you update soon!
Kyttie chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
Nice. I read the first two chapters of this about a month ago, then didn't get to go online for a long time, or I would have read sooner! Love the chapter. Nice lemon _
IchigoTango chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
Great job! I find there is no need to fix anything. Keep up the great work! _
lelann37 chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
hm, yeah! they're so great together! although, i can't help but think that this trip is gonna be a desaster...
Syao9 chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
nice chappie! cant wait for the next one
ToriAnnMari chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
a wonderful chap but the emptyness it seems to contradict that satisfaction i dont know but it was a wonderful chapter and we greatly enjoyed.
Solo-dono chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
Aw that was so very cute it made me cry! I hope no one saw them! It would be horriable if that Thompsan asshole saw them and theyre first time together!

Update soon PLEASE!