Reviews for Ties
Tennyson chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Hey, thank you for this fic. Thanks for all of your Macross 7 fics, actually. I've really enjoyed reading them. I first saw Macross 7 five years ago, when I was 13. I was such a kid, and I fell in love with the music. I've rewatched it and looked to see if anyone had written any fics based on it. Your stories are amazing. I know you haven't written in a while. But know that if you do, I will definitely read it. Thank you.
Kenshinsgrl chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Wow, that was really good. And I liked the notes, they made your point clearer. Keep on going, there aren't enough Macross Seven fics._
Ryla chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
I think you're reading the characters very well! And I think you hit the nail on the head with the Basara-Gamlin-Mylene thing. I personally like Gamlin as he's learning to loosen up but Mylene IS only fourteen and although it seems like most people don't like the love triangle thing, for once I liked it. And does anyone notice that towards the last part of the series, Basara and Gamlin are actually good friends in spite of everything?
yutamiyu chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
YAY! ::applauds:: Nice to meet another Macross author! _ I hope that you will continue to write...it's true, though, that I don't really smile upon Basara/Mylene fics when she's still fourteen and acting it...that's why I wrote "Five Years" five years later...when she was older and more mature. Anyways. Enough of my shameless plugs...please keep writing, and BOMBER! _