Reviews for JLG: 1 - Fast Forward
Poison Apples chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is amazing! I am in love with everyone's characterization. And Batman would act like that as a parent, because he's Batman. And its so sad about the Huntress, but definitely realistic. And I love the hints of John Kent and Lara.

Its so nice to see this continuity move forward without the super drama of the comics.

and the girls' reaction to Lobo jr are fantastic!

In short, I thoroughly enjoyed this-it was such a pleasure to read.
jlrules chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
omg...this is a good story...but who died...at the end? WHO DIED? WHO DIED!
Raven Hope chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Oer... I like it! Update soon!

~ Raven Hope x
LindsayQ chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Great story! I'm waiting to see if you add more. I really hope you do...and soon!
JuStIcE LeAgUe RoCkS chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
OMFG! im lovin ur story! its orinal and sweet! keep it up!
Michael Martini chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I like this story. I have a plan to do something like this after I'm done with my first fanfic. It's going to be a continuation...anyway, Nice work, I hope you continue it.
Doppleganger33 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Ah, delightfully different. Even if it stays just a one shot it wouldn't subtract from the involved and unique atmosphere you've crafted.

Helena and Lara are two girls from two different worlds but in their own rights they wish to suceed (who doesn't) at what they do. Lara wants to suceed careerwise while Helena wants to suceed 'careerwise'.

*Sigh* Unfortunate but true what Helena said about the Bat-family. Tragedy is a major presence in their lives. Whether comic (Robindead) or animated (Robinraped) something always happens to them. Sad but true.

Oh and I liked the little Gargoyles tidbits you planted here and there. Weisman Park. Avalon Academy. *chuckles*
Storywriter87 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Awesome story. You did an as great a job on this as you have your Gargoyle stories (Not that I really expected it not to be). I really hope you decide to continue this cause it would be a shame for it to end here.