Reviews for Lavender
MattieK chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
hahaha, i liked them ]
Dustbunny3 chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
Utterly, utterly gorgeous. Sort of abstract, not a completely strait line of thought; it just reaches off the page and holds the reader in place. Even if I'd wanted to look away, I couldn't have. By the end, the base of my head was tingling with the chills.

The closing was perfect, and I could see Hinata in it even more than I could in the rest of it. You really captured her character, and made her feel very real
Dustbunny3 chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
I like the flow, and the way the lines are set up. You had me caught from the start. Very endearing.

This whole thing just... OOZES Hinata. I also love how it's a little vague; it could almost be someone else, like Lee or Sakura or Naruto, but only at the surface. When really looked at and considered as a whole, it can only be Hinata. Nice
thursdayMD chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
lol, it's just like naruto to yell out that she had cookies xD if it wasn't for him/that, she wouldn't have made friends. i can see why hinata likes him ]
Gin's lil kitsune chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
Wow.I liked of the chapters made me want to cry a bit,but I liked it none the up the great .
potato3 chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
I like this whole collection. It's like "Chicken Soup for the Fangirl's Soul".
Eveilae chapter 11 . 12/26/2005
Go Hinata. xP Yay for AU Hina that isn't completely OOC.
yvie chapter 11 . 12/2/2005
Wow! Is this the last chapter to this series of one-shots? If it is, it is beautiful. It stands on its own but it is meant to be the ending, then it becomes all the more meaningful.

You do quite good one-shots. I am the opposite because I simply cannot hold back; I have to add details and the ideas that were supposed to be short all turn out long. I really enjoyed Lavender.

Yvie
yvie chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
This is the best portrayal of Hinata's father that I have seen since I started reading fanfic.

Most of the others show him as a cold, unfeeling man who screams and yells and loses his temper but he is not like that. He may have done cruel things but not as himself. He did them as the head of the clan and tradition. He does accept Neji and he loves Hinata though as you wrote, 'She wasn't the heir he wanted'. He also loved and missed his brother; he never intended for his brother to die for him.

I personally like this character because while he is strict and stern, I can see honor and humanity in him. He is not perfect and that makes him all the more human.

I really like this chapter.

Yvie
Rakusu chapter 11 . 11/27/2005
That was so wow. I don't know what to say.
Rakusu chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Poor Hinata. She doesn't need to feel that way.
Rakusu chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Aw. so so cute. I love cookies.
toomanypickles chapter 11 . 11/22/2005
Aw, I love that book! What I remember of it... Nicely done.
alex.barista chapter 10 . 11/22/2005
sometimes..

short drabbles have more of an effect than long stories

this is beautiful

i love how u did it with hinata, a not very popular character

thanx for sharing this

update soon

toomanypickles chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
M, more Hinata drabble-y goodness. She's the best character for shorts I think.

I really like this chapter. The last lines are always the best.