Reviews for Feel the fire
strabimonx chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I want 2 read a new chapter
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This story was great, one of the best I've read in a long while. I'm glad I sat down and took the time to read it. It was always exciting, never really giving away where it was going, which was obviously the aim. The only thing that gave anything away was the flame, which is a good thing. Please keep up the good work, your an amazing writer. I know you wrote this 7 years ago, but still, it's great.
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Very... um... Graphic. But nice writing. - And you sersiouly can't just end it at that. That is called a cliffhanger ending. How does Takuya change back? Will the others learn of the new relationship? Stuff like that. -
Alex Dark-serpent chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I am pretty sure I have read this story before. i was expecting it to have more chapters. I was mildly surprised to find out this was a one-shot. Although a very long one.

Good job!

You might try doing a multi-chapter story where they go back to the digital world. It might be interesting if Takuya is a digimon and does not change back. You can read my stories. I have a Takouji story you might like. The update for it will be a while though. I wrote it two years ago and have not touched it since. I will have to try and remember what I was going to do with it. Figure out what i was going to do with the plotline.

Hieisteel chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
that was good
404626 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This was a very full story for a oneshot, and I think you did an excellent job with it. You explored a lot in this story given the fact that it was short, and I think it says a lot when a oneshot can feel as fulfilling as a full story. Great work!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
that was really really good! GREAT JOB! LOL is their a sequel? i hope there is
Michael-Dirk chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
omgthis story took me for ever to read becuase of destractions...but it rocked...the fire was a little confusing at first and every once and i blue moon grammer would pop up but still ur story rocked!
Mana-san chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
it's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes * dances and favs *
CrashedmyHarley chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Wow. That was long... and descriptive... I see why it's rated M. Liked it though! Your grammar leaves much to be desired, but besides that, nice job! ,

Ikumak chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Odd but interesting story. It was really fun to read... -sleeps- (it's nearly 5am)
Hikata chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
That was good. But it did seem kinda bunched together. It might have been better if you had split it up into different chapters. But whatever, It was still good. I liked it.
bloodykazekitsune chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
kewl. one question though. is there going to be a next chapter? cause if there is it's taking a really long time for u to update. say more than a yr. please will u update soon?
Minamoto-Koji-The-Fading-Light chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Very interesting and amusing story. I enjoyed it. I did notice that towards the end you started writing Takuya as Takyua. I suppose in some odd way it is still the sam pronounciation.

I really enjoyed the story.
Mysterygirl256 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I don't like showen-ai stories much but this story was okay