Reviews for More than Just a Robot
Precious Lara chapter 4 . 4/16
Your story is really great author. I hope that you will update soon.
Mercy chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Please continue. I really love what you have written so far.
CutePiglet chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Wow, I love your sense of humor! And your story, of course!

Yami's the best robot ever, I want one. xD

I hope you update soon!
Azhura chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
kyaaa! cliffhanger! XD

i hope you can consider updating this story as it seem to not be updated in a long time.. great story and interesting plot i might say, a bit like chobits but with a twist :D

eagerly waiting for an update. keep up the good work! :3
TexasDreamer01 chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
I can completely imagine Yami acting like that if he were such a robot. And, haha, you -can- learn anything with the internet! XD

update soon?,

brittney
super.happy.fun.time chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
Awwww...This is really cute please update soon...-
The Awesome Sugar Sparkles chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
are u going to update. its been years but this is really good.
Umimare chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Your inspriation for this was Chobits, right? It was an iteresting twist with Yami and Yugi-I liked it. That and Chobits is my favorite anime...I may be biased...but yours was great, gon't get me wrong!

-B
Moonlight black rose chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
...are you going to update this story cause I really like it!
Reviero Messiah chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Please! Continue this story! I really love your story! Please update this story! I want to know what happen next so badly you know!
cheetahkit chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
r u gonna continue?
weecookie chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
i like it and thats weird for me considering i don't like robots but Yami seems too human like that film "Bicentennial Man" where the main robot becomes human in the end. Bicentennial Man is about an android endeavors to become human as he gradually acquires emotions. this seems like it, its a lovely story, yours too.
SunDawn SunDusk chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
I like the story plot a lot. Yami's personality here is so cute and so is Yugi with his thoughts about Yami.

Please update soon and keep up the good work! _
Falil11 chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
O! PLZ UPDATE! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY & ITS SO KAWAII! TERRIFIC JOB! KEEP WRINTING AND POST MORE SON!

-CL
Jisa chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Wah! Perky Yami is so kawaii! I love this story!