Reviews for The Clash of Steel
Josh chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was very well written, and its one of the few fan fictions i'd read again!
Steve Freeling chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
No. Why did you have to kill RoboCop off?
Cheshire Kat24 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Read this if you haven't, and try again.

Nate Son chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Ok, it's an ok story, but I have to say, your skill at describing needs to be a little more...imaginative. Not so much as detail, but more descriptive. And sorry, but your view of Robocop sucks balls. Robocop HAD human emotions...after all, he was Alex Murphy. If you do write another Robocop story, try to keep that in mind. Otherwise, it was a good story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
2wingo chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wow. Now THAT is heavy. Sorry to say, but the introduction was a little misleading. It indicates that there would be a fight between RoboCop and the Terminator, and there really wasn't. This story was good nonetheless, but I'm just saying.
littledano chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Excellent story! Good knowledge of both series. Not overlong but you manage to cram a lot in there! good job.
Darth Red chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Unbelievably great story...i am a fan of both the Robocop and Terminator movies and you did a great montage of both, the way you geeled them was remarkable, i honestly thought that a Robocop/Terminator story wouldn't work but you proved me wrong...excellent story and looking forward to reading more of you're stuff...
LOLDELETEME chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Fantastic crossover, great story, drama, and well written. It didn't drag out and it wasn't too short. The presentation was fabulous, it was easy to read, yet not meant for little children.

Simply close to perfection. I wish there was more!
ShadowHawk chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
all i can say is that you have written a fantastic story that has drama, and morels. you should get a nobel prize for this awesome fic ;)