Reviews for Second Chances
ICanStopAnytime chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
A lovely family piece. You make me feel for Hank.
CircleSky chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Thanks for writing this story! It was so good to get some closure on the series. I'm glad you brought Hank back to town, even if it was just for a short visit this time. But now that he's come to terms with some things, I imagine he will be back again in time. I enjoyed your portrayal of all these characters and enjoyed the plot! Thanks again!
CircleSky chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Oh Jeff is sweet, but such a devil too! I just love his character and you are certainly doing him justice with your story! Well characterized! I also enjoyed your portrayal of Coach here, with him driving that "particular automobile". I could picture him saying it that way, with him rambling on into an anecdotal story.
CircleSky chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
I'm glad you decided they would stay in his old room/the attic. That's how I imagine their first home as well. And they have so much history in that room anyway! The renovations sound great! (But I don't think they had drywall back then. I think they would've had plaster. But what do I know?)
CircleSky chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Thanks for writing! I could just hear Jeff saying, "Don't tell me that you don't think about it either." Well done!
Icanstopanytime chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Remarkable in that day and afe that it's Hank and not Linda changing the diaper. Glad Hank is softening up a bit.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Curious to see who he invited...
ICanStopAnytime chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
The pause for dramatic effect and making it seem like he had bad news is just something I could see Jeff doing. Good to have an update on Robert.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Love the very subtle and tame phone sex. Well done.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Love the Oh my word and the sweetness of this scene and the fact that they can't help but fight even on their honeymoon.

“But I'm pretty sure that Mom will want to have the reception at the house and…”
Didn’t his mom and her husband move out of the house and to New Jersey in the end?
ICanStopAnytime chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Glad to see Hank here. It was a shame we never saw him in Season 2. Hope he'll come to his senses and reconcile with his family. I've wondered if Hank will ever find out Jeff temporarily stole his girl while he was at war. That would be an interesting story. I like that you seem to have the time period slang down and in use.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I just finished watching this series in ten minute incriments on the you tube. (Hey, I'd have happily paid for it on DVD - it's not my fault they don't have the foresight to put it out.) I didn't want it to end, and I am glad to have found this continuation. Sad, fitting, and funny all at once that Jeff and Ginger ended up having to wait a little longer - I like the reversal this time, Jeff being the one who says we can wait a little longer, because "we're married." He knows he's got a long and a lot to look forward to. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story myself.
L. Reese chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
A very satisfying missing chapter. I'd love to see you continue the Homefront saga.
willowsmom chapter 11 . 7/12/2005
I'm so sad that this story is done. It was one of the best fanfics I've read. I hope you are planning on writing more Homefront stories. :)
willowsmom chapter 10 . 6/26/2005
I'm so glad the Davises came to the wedding and went back to the house to see Jeff and Ginger. You have done such a great job in writing these stories I forget that these scenes never took place in the show. Please continue with this wonderful story.