Reviews for My dear Friend Kuronue
Kajikitsune8370 chapter 59 . 8/2/2008
This is really awesome! I will only say this once... UPDATE NOW!

Kajikitsune
EvilBoyzR2Cute chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
OMG Kuronue
Hiei's Dragon Girl 1 chapter 59 . 6/16/2006
PLEASE update!

I'll give u a cookie...a big cookie...with a LOT of SUGAR! Come on u know u want it...FINE 2 COOKIEZ. (YUM!) and A Kurama plushie. ...I wuv hiei. (snap!) Oh what sorry driftin off! My bad well anyway just PLEASE DON'T abandon ur story I'll go MAD if i'm not already there...bye!

KILA WAZ HERE!
hiei's dragon girl 1 aka Kila chapter 59 . 2/13/2006
UPDATE PLEASE!
kahuffstix chapter 59 . 1/20/2006
i loved this chapter. it was so great. i love this story so far. please add more to this story soon.
Hiei's dragongirl 1 aka Kila chapter 59 . 1/5/2006
yay hi good job but why would Kururi become good? .

DUH he wont help Yusuke and everybody else! *-* _ But besides that good job! - Keep writting bye
Tsuki Fox chapter 59 . 1/1/2006
i think it wasw a humane decision, but possibly not the best. his humanity (as hiei has stated) has gotten him into some sticky situations lets just hope you don't have (too many) more evil plot twists in mind, thankyou for answering my question.
whatever55 chapter 59 . 12/30/2005
awsome

UPDATE SOON!
Kage Kancho chapter 59 . 12/29/2005
Wow, Kurama sure knows how to negotiate. Update soon please, I have *no* idea where this is going. Though I sort of wonder if the effects of the weird gas thing are really as temporary as people thought, or if they have like long term effects or something.

Ja Ne

Kage
BlackRoseVixen05 chapter 59 . 12/27/2005
New chapter! Whoot! A awesome one, as usual. _ I'm so glad to see Kuro again. Yay! Please update again soon! :D
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 59 . 12/27/2005
I like how you wrote this chapter. I always enjoy when the bad guy is portrayed in a way that the good guys can relate to. I can't wait to see how this ends. Update soon please!
KiyoshiXI chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Your story is pretty good so far! I like it a lot!
rurouni kitsune chapter 59 . 12/27/2005
Holy Hell and 1/2. I REALLY didn't see that coming. At ALL. Dang, you certainly do know how to throw us all for a loop, huh? lol. Great work with this one, even with all the rip off's from Inuyasha and Naruto. lol. They seemed very fitting, good job. Well, the next chapter is sure to be even better, I can't wait to see what Karuru will do seeing his right hand man fighting against him...lol. This is definitely getting interesting! Yay! Until next time! Laterz!
Bloom Flower chapter 59 . 12/27/2005
YAY! An update! :) I luv the chapter! So all along, Kururi just wanted to keep his promise... Well, Youko Kurama spared his life... For some unknown reason, it seems just a bit too easy... Like he went through all that, controlling Kuronue and killing others to change now...A bit too easy but then again... Anyways, you did a great job on this chapter! :) Update soon! :)
muie5 chapter 59 . 12/27/2005
Oh! It was great! I think Kurama did the right thing. Even if it turns around and bits him in the butt. I believe he did. Please update soon.