Reviews for My dear Friend Kuronue
NAO DEMONGIRL chapter 14 . 9/25
kurama...(sobbing)...oh..kurama...poor little kurama...I was getting excited enough n able to break things without a sec bein' scold or should I say being mad stings...
NAO DEMONGIRL chapter 13 . 9/25
I'm so dead...being scold by friends...ughh...janne
NAO DEMONGIRL chapter 12 . 9/25
oh it n love it...its getting interesting future...not many test to come up so...I'm gonna read it soon...janne until I return again with sleepy eyez coz reading until past midnight...
NAO DEMONGIRL chapter 11 . 9/25
owh...I start to feel relieve...gee...thanks()
NAO DEMONGIRL chapter 10 . 9/25
its kinda sad coz I've been supporting their friendship zutto when I've started to like yu yu hakusho evil is this koruri guy is and how will they feel to be is hard for me demo I'm gonna support this kinda ganfic with my full heart...swear
Kajikitsune8370 chapter 59 . 8/2/2008
This is really awesome! I will only say this once... UPDATE NOW!

EvilBoyzR2Cute chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
OMG Kuronue~
Hiei's Dragon Girl 1 chapter 59 . 6/16/2006
PLEASE update!

I'll give u a cookie...a big cookie...with a LOT of SUGAR! Come on u know u want it...FINE 2 COOKIEZ. (YUM!) and A Kurama plushie. ...I wuv hiei. (snap!) Oh what sorry driftin off! My bad well anyway just PLEASE DON'T abandon ur story I'll go MAD if i'm not already there...bye!

hiei's dragon girl 1 aka Kila chapter 59 . 2/13/2006
kahuffstix chapter 59 . 1/20/2006
i loved this chapter. it was so great. i love this story so far. please add more to this story soon.
Hiei's dragongirl 1 aka Kila chapter 59 . 1/5/2006
yay hi good job but why would Kururi become good? .

DUH he wont help Yusuke and everybody else! *-* _ But besides that good job! - Keep writting bye
Tsuki Fox chapter 59 . 1/1/2006
i think it wasw a humane decision, but possibly not the best. his humanity (as hiei has stated) has gotten him into some sticky situations lets just hope you don't have (too many) more evil plot twists in mind, thankyou for answering my question.
whatever55 chapter 59 . 12/30/2005

Kage Kancho chapter 59 . 12/29/2005
Wow, Kurama sure knows how to negotiate. Update soon please, I have *no* idea where this is going. Though I sort of wonder if the effects of the weird gas thing are really as temporary as people thought, or if they have like long term effects or something.

Ja Ne

BlackRoseVixen05 chapter 59 . 12/27/2005
New chapter! Whoot! A awesome one, as usual. _ I'm so glad to see Kuro again. Yay! Please update again soon! :D