Reviews for Sweet Oblivion
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/25
Hope you will continue this
allicat chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love that scene in gilmore girls! Lol. Nice omauge.
0123456789012345 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Thank you very much for honoring me with a staff position on the C2 community for the LG and HG pairings. I've read a couple of the stories (I've really have yet to figure out C2 communities...but I'll try!), and they're very lovely.

Now that's out of the way-

This one shot is great too! I love how you managed to include Hermione/Ron in it too! Hermione/Ron, Harry/Ginny, and Lily/James are one of my favorite pairings! I'm even thinking of doing my own one-shot...!

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Good Luck And Happy Writings,

P.S. Thanks again for the position!
deews chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
In the words of a good friend ...

" h. And repeat."

That was really, really sweet. I see Ginny acting like that as she is now in the books ... I think we all forget that although she's likely to become an increasingly important character, she's not Harry's bestiest buddy just yet. :)

This was amazing, though. I loved it. :D Totally being favoritized.

Oh, and by the way ... Thanks so much for the plug on your profile! :D! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, and I am beyond sure that it's not the warm, flat soda I'm drinking. :)
katjajett chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
It was very good and funny. Yup, you should make it a "two-shot" and add some romance. It would be funny if you continued that thing with Ron cursing.
Aracalien chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I hope you continue with this story, it was very good.
FMR chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Yeah, I kinda noticed, please make it a two-shot? Thanks
milky way bar chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
lol haha ron dean and hermione... and ginny not even noticing! hehe. you should definitely write more! :D
carav chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Are you kidding me? Of COURSE make it a two-shot. This was an extremely cute story. Loved imagining Harry 'stalking' Ginny ::hehe:: if you ever make it a two-shot (...), I would definitely like to see more H/G. This one has a hint of romance, but more of just friendship...

Keep writing great stories! 8-D
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
make it a twoshot.
ai-cr-ma-ab chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Oh yes, please, make this a story. Or at least a two-shot. The plot is very cute and I would love to read more of it! I don't really see Ginny like this either, except it's very nice to have a break from the usual fiery, quick-tempered Ginny. So please continue, that would be lovely.

Much love, Aina
Jillian Jacobs chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Yes please! This story is screaming for continuance! They have to get together after all...And your Ginny wasn't bad, you just focused more on Harry. (Which is fine) Maybe if you continue it you can devolope her character more, sort of mold her into what you see her as. Sorry, sort of went off on a tangent there...anyhow, great start! Keep going with it!

Someone chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I like this a lot. I think that it's really good as a one shot, but it would be great as a two-shot. This story would be good if it were being juggled by a dancing bear in pantyhose, because it just has a well thought out and well writtne air about it. The funny thing is, I just saw that episode of Gilmore Girls today, and it was reminding me of it! Great story!
Catchy Pen Name chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Yes, I really think you should continue this. It was very good, but the overwhelming sense of uncompletion is definitely here. Your writing skills are very good, as is your vocabulary.
CrazyLittleThingCalledLove chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Hey, another 'lovely' story I must say. :) I'm all for the two-shot. I'm with you on the way Ginny was portrayed in this one..but change can be good. Its nice to see her in a new light sometimes...But Ron seemed to be right on though, "I was protecting you from randy boys like him!"