Reviews for Once Bitten
TheSodaVampire chapter 27 . 8/23/2012
What a powerful story. It brought me both to the edge of my seat and on the edge of tears at times. Thank you for writing it.
missoswiin chapter 27 . 8/2/2009
Wow! That was brilliant! It was very well written, and they were awesome ideas. What's the cub called? :)
missoswiin chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
brilliant! This is really good, I love it!
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I've already submitted a review but i read the story again and so i'll submit another one... it's so good i could review it all day long!...but i won't because you'd probably all die of bordem half way through! hehehehe!
Cat chapter 27 . 6/11/2008
That was fantastic!

I was really upset that there was no sequal to the program but i don't mind so much anymore... so long as you keep writing!

I love it, i nearly cried! - scrap that i did cry!

It was so well writen and the story was fantastic- I just love it! Poor Wolf - poor Virginia - i love them!

what's the baby called? I can't wait to find out! :)
deactivated1987 chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
LOVELY! I love this fic so far :D Cannot wait to see what happens and read the rest :)
deactivated1987 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Oh! It sounds awesome, can't wait to

Kea chapter 27 . 5/29/2008
That... was BEAUTIFUL. Thank you so much for this charming tale.
Annabel Wynters chapter 18 . 2/13/2008
talk about a out-of-body experiance lol
Annabel Wynters chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
I like it a lot! very well written!
Annabel Wynters chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Quick Question: How the heck do u have the patiance to to a Series? I can't stop updating my fanfic but u have a 4 part series! I gotta give to ya.
nothing but a dreamer chapter 16 . 4/11/2007
This is so good! You're an incredibly talented author, you know that? I also have to say that I absolutely love the Native American tribe helping Virginia get Wolf from the Christian priests. I'm not a fan of priests. I really liked something that one of them said earlier: "Judge is what we do," or something like it. I've never met a nonjudgemental Christian. Of course, I'm dating one so it's not like I hate them. But anyway, I really love your fic! I know there's more and I plan on still reading, I just had to stop and tell you how much I love it right now, though. It's so great! Thanks for the time you put into it, it shows!
Underlined Twice chapter 27 . 10/20/2006
Very nice work.
Selene47 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
This is great :D Keep writing!
Sforza chapter 27 . 4/5/2006
It was a li'l rocky in the beginning, but I'm super-glad I stuck with it-such an amazing story, and yet such a simple story! I love its simplicity, and I love how they referred to the foetus as 'cub'. That's wonderful. If I ever decide to have a baby, I'm calling it that in eutero.