Reviews for Marry Me, Rule Me, Beat Me to PULPY Bits!
Ganheim chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
—never clouded by thought.

[Unless this is Nabiki preening to herself, this is out-of-character. However, she loves disparaging him, so it is well within her patterns]

a big, ugly gun I hated to train on him

[OOC: Nabiki loves seeing Ranma in pain, especially at the end of her metaphorical venomous claws. Lying to/about him is not something she’d think twice on]

and not have psychologists telling her she was a freak for the rest of her life.

[Even when a ‘good’ sister would recognize that she needs therapy if she’s been hospitalizing people habitually? Look up basic patterns: if it is ongoing, it’s intensifying. If she isn’t stopped now for battery then she’ll be stopped later for homicide]

lifted it off him only to smash it on his head again.

[Odd, she tends to hit him once and either send him flying or have him unconscious enough that she can walk away before he can put his foot any further into his mouth]

He won’t be much of a husband—most of his willpower will have vanished,

[This would invalidate all of the work she’s done to nab him – a fighter is no good without a force of will]

“Yeah, right. I think

[This does not fit Cologne’s speech patterns]

piss Cologne off and she might spend the rest of her life thinking she was a bunny rabbit.

[OOC: Cologne doesn’t take those measures, and Nabiki knows it]

“Aside from being nicer to you, what’s really changed?”

[Tofu was mysteriously more supportive of Akane than taking Ranma seriously (Akane was and remained abusive enough that she should be hospitalized and medicated), but Takahashi seemed to realize that he was not playing a proper role by ignorantly pushing Ranma at Akane like much of the rest of the cast and he receded to the neighborhood physician. You’re making him fail this role by failing to have him note that Ranma’s behavior is nothing short of self-destructive now and he’s not giving sufficient credence to the fact that Akane is freaked out – sadly, that’s the only part of this story I agree with]

See, wasn’t that much better than them angrily kissing for no reason in the middle of a fight?

[No. One bad thing on the left of a spectrum doesn’t balance something bad on the other end]
Shi Feng Huang chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Both funny and tragic, but still a great work
O'Donoghue chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Very nice work.
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
*sulks* Aww, but I LIKE them kissing for no reason in the middle of a fight... but yes, this was way better XD
IDreamInWords chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
hey, i jus realised...some of my FAVOURITE FAVOURITE Ranma fics are written by you...i have read them at differnet times and didn't really notice, till i checked your FF Profile...

pls pls...please...i know this fic is sort of complete, by itself...but could you, like, write a few chapters about what really happens while Ranma's still under the influence of the spell...pls, i m sure it'll make such a good reading...thx! so much!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Tofu's got a point, lol. Shampoo being married to Mousse as a punishment, is also funny. However, Nabiki being on the RECIEVING end of blackmail is like some werid bizzaro world.
vizeerlord chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
that is so wrong, it needs to be more then on shot
Roja-Cyd chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Ooh, funny! Akane creeped out by Ranma is always good, lol...Nice descriptions! Hope you fix the 'first person, third person' problem though.

I'm glad Akane got an explanation in the end, too.
deepali chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
oh my god. that was funny.
Lunarwolf chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD that's one of the funniest things i've ever read! Loved it!
Lerris chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
An odd, but amusing one shot...
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Funny... at least a little.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Okay... I just have to say that this story is AWESOME. I was laughing so hard. And it was actually kind of romantic too, even if it wasn't supposed to be very serious. You had some great lines in this as well. I especially loved:

“But I long to feel the weight of your weapon on my skull!” he whined.

And of course, when Ranma was lamenting the fact that Akane might not love him-and loved the torture of not knowing-that was the best.

And I can completely understand why you wrote this. I get frustrated and annoyed at all those type of stories too. But at least now I have one thing to be thankful for: because of them, you wrote this! _
milkiss chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I laughed so much reading this fic. Really superb. You're writing style is simple yet expressive. It's a joy to read. That was one of the most weirdest, enjoyable fic i ever read. good job!