Reviews for The Price of Freedom
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I usually don't review until I've read all existing chapters of a fic, but you made me laugh, and only with the character list! It's like this: all of the Naberries are simply 'unaware' of Padme's marriage. Then Obi-Wan is 'completely oblivious'. It cracked me up. Poor Obi-Wan.
gilo chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
good story. maybe have ruwee have secretly known all along about ani and padme, and after he relays his disappointment but understanding about her hiding it from him, he suggests some ideas to her about how to get out of the mess? or be bold and have padme declare that ani is her husband and luke and leia are their kids right before the wedding infront of everyone or something. or ani breaking in and stopping the wedding after he wakes up. i dunno do whatever but post more soon! i want to know how you unravel it all! :)

PPS
ZombieLeyLey chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
I like how much detail you put into each chapter :) It makes the story flow very nicely; looking forward to ur next update
Jonoah chapter 10 . 12/20/2006
awesome I love this story

please keep writing
legolover chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
I heart your story! Truely immensely! I can't wait to see what happens...I just wish there was more dialogue to explain everything...But maybe it is because that's just me lol...But I love your story and I hope you continue soon.

-Legolover
Laura-chan chapter 10 . 8/16/2005
No! Poor Anakin!

I hope everything will turn out ok...

please, keep writing! I love your stories and this one is really, really good.
Celtic Cross chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
!
LVB chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
Well you certainly left some suspense for us! Thrilled to see you've updated too and hope that bout of writer's block is cured :D

Still looking forward to see how this all unravels!
2008ccampbell chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
well I think it's a great storie, and hope to read more soon.
simonsaysfunction chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
try making your chapters longer
fath8252 chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
Wonderful, as always. Great detail (the chapter was a bit too short, though!) Please update soon.

fath8252
Huntress of the stars chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
Ooh... evil. Too bad it's short. Ah well, its quality makes up for lacking quantity (as always). I love this fic! Please do update it soon!
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
Ma, Anakin's gonna be pissed when he wakes up. Ekert is really asking for a death sentence. On a different note, I'm glad to see you're still writing this story, as it's an enjoyable fic. Keep up the good work. Cheers.
monroesque chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
Awsome work. Keep it up.
ilovethingsthatareawesome chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
writer's block sucks, doesn't it? man, if i ever met my muses, i think i would have to give them a swift kick up the... well, you get the picture...anyways, i can't wait for more!