Reviews for 29 Wishes
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Aww. 333

I really like this! You write really well. I like everyone's wishes, and Inui and Yanagi's shared wish for data

Mm, Saeki has a nice characterization :3

Interesting how Germany changed Tezuka... xD

- -\-3
yume229 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That was so sweet and cute! Great fic! Loved it!
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
So swet! Love this!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
innocent yet somewhat tainted! love it!
StarDancer1234 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008 sweet of him!

A lovely, cute story!

HakuxSnow chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
read it on LJ- not enough had to read it again. ONe of my favourite stories . 3 kawaii.
sempai-sama chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This fic is so much love! It was so cute! *Squeals* Every bishie in Tenipuri celebrating Fuji's birthday, god that's awesome! XD Tezuka's so sweet for doing this to Fuji.

I really, REALLY love this fic. Thank you so much for making this! :D
speadee chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
What a creative and unique idea for birthday presents and celebration! I wonder if Captain Tezuka also met up with the other regulars later. Good job on the surprises!
iimmortal chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Soo cute. _
angelDC chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
love it! haha!

tezuka's so sweet! i love everything of it! kirihara sitting on the top of the slide - kawaii! and i always love fuji teasing yuuta and snobbing mizuki even though it's quite mean...hehe...

i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aw, this was so sweet and cute! I love all the different people love, leading up to Tezuka. Definately wonderful. Loves.
Snowberrie chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Aw! x3 Tezuka, a hopeless romantic, that's so sweet! And I'm happy that Saeki had something to do with it :3 He deserves love.
xxcRis04xx chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
o that gud! great fic! i cud die in luaghjing in the scnene of mizuki.. aheheh.. Fuji really hate mizuki ne? btw, great fic! plzz.. write more! tezuka really romantic ne?
Fightingdreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
That was so cute! I can't wait to read the sequal!
aryatai chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That's so sweet! Love it! I wish that you write more!