Reviews for Elle Sait
silverRaindrops6 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Love this SO much
Seriously Addicted56 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wow that is a really touching story i loved how it ended
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Wonderful story. Great detail! Bravo!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Great story, really well done working in all the different elements. 'The Other' and her memories, was especially well done and moving.
forgottenchangeling chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Beautiful. Amazing. I loved it! Especially the part at the beginning, where you described Marie's murmuring. Very well done.
329329 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
beautiful story...loved it..thanks for writing...
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wow. You took a really interesting idea and executed it perfectly. I really really liked this fic, and thank you for posting it.

angeloneous chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I just found your story and I wanted to take a moment to tell you that you did a great job. It was a touching story that gave common ground for Marie & Logan. Thank you for sharing!
lady scribe of avandell chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Frightening, but with a sense of hope. I think you captured the essence of Logan perfectly.
imperativa chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
It's really hard to read this after you've just watched one of the saddest movies of your life, and now you're listening to sad music.

Beautiful though. I loved the ending. And "No matter what happens, I'll take care of you." Logan is such a...such a...daddy :P
SIGF chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I really enjoyed your story! I loved Logan's determination to help Marie. The ending was really sweet. Great job!
Tracy137 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
This is probably one of the darkest stories I've ever read...but the hope threaded through it and the definate light in the tunnel at the end also made it one of the best I've read in a long time.

Very well done...the emotions of Marie during her 'recovery' and whilst captured were very true. (I speak as a rape victim).

Brought a lump to my throat...
Randirogue chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
This story is so very, very good. You made such great choices in what to show, when to show it, how to reveal it, etc. It really was affectatious on the reader.

Eve-Providence chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Very well written with very good detail, though at some moments it was confusing to figure out who you were talking about. Are you really ending this, hopefully starting another one? Just a thought. Eve