Reviews for Out of the Blue
FantasySci5 chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
God I loved this. It made my insides all squirmy and happy, and I loved it. I was really kind of hoping though that for some unexplained and unwanted reason after the wedding, she gets sucked back, and then she's standing in front of Spike again...and he remembers it all and just rushes up to her and kisses her. *dreamy sigh* But I love this as well. :)
Appomattoxco chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Loved the Fred techno-babble gave me Star Trek flashbacks. This sounds like it's going to be fun.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 7 . 3/18/2005
Great story! It was cool how Penn was there instead of Spike, I mean, I knew it was obviously gonna happen, but I was still like "wow," lol. Loved it!
zzilly14 chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
Cute! Lovely ending. I'd like to see more characterization of Penn, see how he's different from Spike. Other than that, I loved it!

One mistake though: you say "Mr. Fred Burkle." Shouldn't it be "Mrs."?
ka-mia2286 chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
I really liked the story. Glad everyone had a happy ending.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 6 . 3/15/2005
There's only one chapter left, right? I can't wait to see it, coz I love this story, but I also don't want it to end!
ka-mia2286 chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
Hum i wonder how else this will effect the time line. Will Penn take over Spikes role? Fall in love with Buffy and all that jazz. Can't wait for the next chapter to find out what else will happen. Oh and i really loved this chapter
Rogue-Slayer13 chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
Are Fred and William going to have children in this fic? Is Fred ever going back? How's her pressence in the past affecting Spike in the present? Okay, that's a lot of questions. Great story, update soon!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
It's moving quite fast! lol. But I still love it!
engine47 chapter 5 . 3/7/2005
That was really cute, sweet and fluffy! I like the idea of Fred and William (I am a Fred/Spike shipper.) Continue!
zzilly14 chapter 5 . 3/7/2005
Aw! I love it! They're getting married! Squee!
Dark Gotham chapter 5 . 3/7/2005
Really cool so far.I like it.
seraphim2db chapter 5 . 3/7/2005
this changes things quite a bit. william has a destiny to fulfill on the hellmouth, so if he marries fred and never gets turned into spike then the future is possibly doomed.
vaguely amused chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
Um, not to interrupt whats becoming a pretty good love story with logic, but if William falls for Fred, and not Dru, wont that kinda alter the world, in not necessarily positive ways?
Dark Gotham chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
Wow, this is really nice I like it.