Reviews for Ravens and Writing Desks
I Am Lady J chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I loved this, especially the twist ending at the end. I loved the dark tone, but yet still keep that sort of Wonderland feel to it.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
wow. holy moly.. this is amazing
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
sad
s. du jour chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Creepy and well-written and sad. Good job.
Co-Quill-Eon chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
damn creepy.

loved it. so so good
oreostar90 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I love it. This is my first fanfic I have read for Alice in Wonderland... and I'm off to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wonderfully written with a heartbreaking yet amazing ending.
this is not my home chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Wow, this story was beautiful. I loved the ending especially. Why this has so few reviews is beyond me.
Ember Kuzumi chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Amazing, simply amazing. Haunting, sad, melodic, and very well-written. Everything you could possibly ask for from an AiW fic! *applause* Keep it up!

Tiff
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
This struck a very sad chord with me, although it is very well written.
LeoSum chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
well done

very interesting and macabre, ::storkes fake goatee::

i'm sure you know the answer to the riddle, but just in case it is "because they both produce notes, though they are rather flat, and neither is put with the wrong end in front"
Imzadi chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Lewis Carroll would have liked what you did here; I think it's wonderful. All things pass, but Alice, the Hatter, the Jabberwock, and all of them will live on as long as there are children and the young in heart. Alice was always one of my favorites. I'm sorry she never married and had children of her own (Old Miss Alice!). This was wonderful, but so are all of your stories.
Nothlen chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
That is so haunting...And yet so good. The ending was unexpected and they talked like they would have. Very nice. :D
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
?
SimplyElymas chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
*Applause* Too brilliant! Haunting.