Reviews for Song of a Raven
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
i felt that rae and bb getting together was pretty fast, and it did feel rushed
other than that, i quite enjoyed this! i liked ricky's role, and how he plays the antagonizer i would have liked to see him and rae as best friends for a while tho, so see their dynamic at the peak before it was torn down
but yeah, i did like this, so great job!

sidenote: i think it's really cool you came back to this story after 4 years. kudos
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
totally sure rae's pregnant...wonder how everyone will take it
i sense ricky becoming an even bigger jerk too :D
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
haha, ricky is such a jerk...i do enjoy how miserably he's failing in trying to get rae tho
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
aw man i really like this so far!
i've read a few good older!titans fic, but i find your take on it, with the addition of ricky and the gang to be quite intruiging and different!
i'm looking forward to reading more
Com on girl chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
BAD ENDING SRY U COULD HAVE DONE BETTER BUT GOOD EVERTHING ELSE
Com on girl chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Leave him single this is about bb and Rae not cyborgs luv life
Com on girl chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Awesome
noname00 chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
I loved it
Stereo-blonde chapter 15 . 4/5/2012
I loved the way you made lynn and mason. Usually I'm like *groan* oc's. But you put then in just the right amount. And you story was Sooo good! I loved it!
Katwizzle chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
this was so sweet and amazing! i loved this story!
Batard Anonyme chapter 15 . 10/12/2010
My apologies for not being able to form my thoughts into a well constructed review I'm just having one of those nights. This was a very good story. I can't say how its good because my mind is drawing a blank on how to describe it, but know that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you very much for writing this great story.
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
I loved the story! Its really good.
Thecla chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
HA HA this story is awesome
i love it so far!
u know how you said the thing about all the kids staring at the cop
my uncle is one so i dont do that but its still funny
in fact when we went to disneyland he took his gun with him
it was so funny
kikijaypaw chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
don't go! write more storys your one of the best writers on here! No offense to any one who wants a squal but i'm glade that there isn't one. But that dosen't mean you have to stop writing. KEEP IN TOUCH PLEASE!
kikijaypaw chapter 13 . 4/8/2010
hi just so you know i'm still here i love your storys :) :) :) :)