Reviews for Trust Issues
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Touching story and well written. You really worked out the McShep friendship in this fic and offered a great conclusion to their trust issues. I especially adored the bit when Rodney tells Shep he didn’t mind dying for him and the Major tells him he’d do so likewise.

Just would have loved for some more detailed scene-setting at the beginning / in the summary because I needed a while to recognize at what point in Season 1 this actually took place.
NotTasha chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Great story. Love the banter between the guys. They banter so well.
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
*standing ovation* Aw! that was great! :D LOVE the interaction between those two *sigh* makes me all tingly hehehe Awesome fic, you have a wonderful grasp of these characters, looking forward to another story from you :D
mouse8 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Nicely written and a lovely nod to friendship. I'd love to read more from you.
obaona chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I liked that. I just ... liked it. I'm not sure if I can pin it down more than that. You nailed the characters, the banter, the possible emotions behind them. The dialogue was just ... good. (And proper grammar is always lovely to see.) This left me with a smile on my face. :D
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Great story. You nailed the trust issue and I liked the friendly hug. Keep writing!
Livy1213 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Great writing. I can so see Shep and McKAy talking like that. I had the same reaction to 'Sanctuary'and am glad to see a fanfic that resolves that tention. I hope you continue to write Atlantis fics.
wishiwereinatlantis chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
great fic! i hope you keep writing in this fandom (i will be one of your biggest fans! lol)
anon3908 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Very nice! I liked the interactions between them, and the dialog was very believable.

I hope you write more SGA fics.