Reviews for The Value of Truth
Guest chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
This is the best fanfic I have ever read thank you so so much for writing this I wish it was a full book
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Quick note (though I think this story is long past being updated) - London in October is not an environment suited to iced tea, if it were served it all - blasphemy! ) Also, MM would not have put the fork down and picked up the knife; continental dining dictates that the fork goes in the left hand (prongs down) and the knife in the right and are used at the same time. I imagine any restaurant frequented by Snape would have been fairly formal.
Bewitchedgal chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
The word, regarding the potion, should be botched not batched

Good story and I am enjoying it.

Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
I truly loved it! The one thing that bothered me was the fact that it took ages for 'figuring out' Severus was her father, dna-test, magical test and that Severus didn't notice/ say anything about her having the same wand as Oliver told Minerva it was the same as her dads.. Anyway I loved it :D
frozenfiery chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
hmmm... this was an interesting story. ;] and i feel like you where trying to throw in a livie/harry pairing at the same time! i think that's genius! b/c snape hates harry no matter what he does but min sees him for who he is. haha... that's like awesome if there was an livie/harry pairing story! ;] it would give snape a heart attack haha...
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
Oh, no! What's going to happen? O.o Must read more! lol
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
Uh-oh, not good Minerva. Snape's far from angry, he's more like down right furious. I can't wait to find out what happens next! :D
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
I love it. :D
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Two thumbs up!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
I knew it! _waves finger in air_ Snape's going to be a father! -snickers- Now, why did Mr. Longbottom (a cousin to Neville, I assume) make that on purpose? There's something fishy going on...-eyes thin- I must read more! lol
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
sorry for the lower case words and spellign erors, my cat is currently purring and lciking my fingers as i try to type. sorry again. lol this is really good. i adore it. i can'y wait to read more. this has my full attenion. ;)
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I'm addicted. lol It's that good. :)
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I adore the SS/MM pairing and am always looking for a good story about them. I think I found it. :D Two thumbs up! :D