Reviews for Hunger
dleduddet chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Loved it! Very funny!
Little Miss Creant chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
yay, i like the way hurly chokes on the Spotted dick comment. Spotted dick is brilliant with custard (im a britt, im allowed to say that)
CharlieSoRocks chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
LMAO that's hilarious, short but funny. You should do a sequel!
goddess of darkness3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
hillarious!

yay spotted dick!
Xedra chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
ROTFLMAO! Freakin' hilarious, dude!
szhismine chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
LOL! :D
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Haha, this is a cute story. I really thought Hurley would say something at the end about how Charlie said he wouldn't talk about sex... lol
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
HAHAHAHAHA! ROTLMFAO! *looks sheepleshly about at her digi-video class which is now staring at her* hehe, good job
xxStarFirexx chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
lolx...spotted dick! XD! Is that a real food, because that was friggin hilarious! :P
S. Kiley chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
very cute. please write more! i love charlie/hurley friendship, and i need some after charlie was so mean to him in "numbers"!
pbfate chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Very good. I usually never read humor, but I don'y know, something in the summary got me. Very funny. Not to short, not to long. The characters sounded and acted like they do in the show. I'd say all around good job on the fic. . Keep up the good work!
The Noble Platypus chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
*dies laughing*

That? Is HILARIOUS! Charlie better ask Claire if it's all right before he goes surprising her with spotted dick in the morning...

Also, this line cracked me up:

“It’s either food or sex, Hurley. Which do you prefer I think about, sitting here with you on the moonlit beach?”

Classic.

~Platy
Esmarelda Gamgee chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
lol i like it so far! update!
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
THIS STORY IS VERRY, VERRY, VERRY, FUNNY! REVIEW!