Reviews for Plumbing, Princes and Problems
bronwe-iris chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Oh man this is perfect! You totally captured the tone of the books, and Cimorene is very much in character. And I love that, annoyed as she is with him, she still thinks Mendanbar is hot. XD baha this is great!
ranch-kun chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Ah Cimorene, how you delight us with your tale..
Neal chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
You should try going through the whole book like this :D I'd definitely read it!
Crystal Dark chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This story was really cute, I loved it!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Very Nice...
Torinadear chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I like your story, you should do the rest of the story from Cimorene's point of view!
OnDBrink chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I love these books so much! I'm actually rereading them right now. I was afraid there wouldn't be any Dealing with Dragons Fanfiction! But you never know on the internet..
Bibliophile0922 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
It's great and perfectly in character!
spygirly chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Very nicely done, I think. The whole thing was very Cimorene-ish. I like how she thinks Mendanbar's hot despite everything...heheh
Infernal Ravager chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Hey, great style so far! I love the voice that you've put behind the characters already, and I'm really looking forward to the rest of it...keep writing please!
Peter Rabid chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I honestly never understood how Rapunzel could put up with people yanking her hair out while climbing up it. Really! Even I, plagued with trichotillomania (look it up!) would punch anyone who pulled out my hair. Must be awfully painful!

Great fic! It's really funny! Keep writing.

Peter Rabid
Faunamon chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Recently finished the book, slightly obsess over these two, and have been wondering about this for a while (unfortunately was a little less impacting, since we never actually knew what she was thinking... I mean, come on.) Well yeah, thanks for that _~

~ Fauna-chan
Stardawn chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
a bit soppy, but interesting. although, it should be

. . . kazul has enough to do with being kind of the dragons without people interupting her to fight for no reason," i said. . .

it should be a comma not a period.
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
hahahaha, amazing. you know, I've always wondered how Cimmorene would handle this. This is amazing.
copperflame chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I liked it. One of my favorite things to do with good romances is to view it from the other person's perspective, and you really nailed it, I think.