Reviews for Dreams & Expectations
darkdranzer chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
why wont you update? i think this is a really good beginning, thoguh how on earth ran was amde form 2 male genes i dont know p
Shinimegami21 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! That's all I'll say here. I absolutely LOVE this story and you need to update. Please for the love of God!
BSGirl chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
I like it! Please update soon.
duokitty chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
are you ever going to update?
Kittenme chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING! This is such a good story and I would like to see how it goes... please update!
Annie chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
Hi this is getting so good. Ilove it.

Ihope you can up date soon.

Annie
nleita chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Beautiful.

Simply beautiful.

Please continue.
hey there chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
This is such a cool story...I only found it recently (I'd saved it on my coputer and never got to it), but I really hope you continue it. The plot has great potential.
RavynOwl chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
Please update. Another dense Duo story! *drool*whimper* more?
Cindy chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
I Love it l love it u gotta update it pwesse!
Amanda chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
Hi!

I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE this story. The stuff happening between my two favorite pilots (Heero and Duo) has drawn me in. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Patiently awaiting more. Thank you for writing it.
Alaina-chan chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
I'm likin it! I love the plot as well as all the other aspects of the story. Please hurry and write another chapter.

Ran is so cute! Will we see some 1x2x1 action in the future
emerald eyes chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
this fic is GREAT! i can not say how happy i am to see such a dedicated writer as you taking such lengths to make such a beautiful and fun story :) . keep up the good work and update again REALLY, REALLY SOON!
karrafear chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
WICKED COOL! I LOVE RAN! Update as soon as possible! I've always wanted a fic where Duo has his own miniature self/child but still go through the trouble of having Heero court him anyway! Wonderful fic, Keep writing!
Shaeric Draconis chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Excellent, excellent story and one of the best fics that has come out recently. They are getting few and far between and I was so pleased reading this story when I found myself unable to stop reading until I finished chapter 2. Great writing style and the characterisation is simply wonderful. I love Ran and the interaction between Heero and Duo. Keep up the excellent work.