Reviews for Secret Lives
Guest chapter 14 . 5/9/2016
this was amazing!
Saissa chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
Very nice story.

Especially when they include very cute 5 year old grandsons!
momsboys chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Excellent story
SmellyThePirate chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
Fantastic story! Love how Kate got dragged into this whole mess, and it brought her and Gibbs closer together. Amazing story, great job. I'm in love. I'm going to read the sequels now :)
Rosajean chapter 14 . 11/24/2010
So this story was posted like a good 5 years ago, but I've only just read it & wanted to say: Great story! I really liked it & now I'm off to read the sequels. :)
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Oh wow. This is just...umm...yeah, wow!
Jeremys Angel chapter 14 . 4/30/2010
I really enjoyed reading this one. Well written and oh so exciting. Kudos!
lunaschild chapter 14 . 2/7/2009
This was a really good story. I truly enjoyed it.

~*lunaschild*~
MontanaAngel89 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
just great i enjoyed reading it
simplicity401 chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
Wow. That was a couple of really intense chapters. You're really pulling on my heartsrings right now. But anyway, I just have to say that this is awesome. I can't wait to read more.

Thanks

-Simplicity
Girl in a White Dress chapter 14 . 5/10/2006
“I’m going to say something,” Tony began.

“So say it,” Gibbs said quietly.

“Don’t you hurt her,” Tony said and Gibbs saw he meant it.
Sting2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
This is my favorite KIBBS story ever! Thank you soo much! You did an awesome job with this!
KateCayce chapter 14 . 11/20/2005
Loved it! You really got everyone's personalities down!
dg101 chapter 14 . 11/20/2005
I just want to say one big THANK YOU for this beautiful a lot!
NyxPonderosa chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
Great Story. Took me a while to read due to school, friends and my fanfics. I have a few Kibbs stories, up and well one that started at Tate but is going to be kibbs. I would appresiate it if you would check them out. As for this one. I can see you have taken alot of time to work this one out. And i have to say. Great plot and all around just perfect! Thank you for writing this.