Reviews for Hunter's Quest
Ghostwriter lazy chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
He was looking at her back side in the movie! I just watch and I was like :O
PyroGrl94 chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
very VERY good...

srry...Im just a huge fan of these movies

Predator(12)

Alien(1234)

AvP(12)

PS: There is goin Predator 3 comming into theaters,idk when though...
Dragowolf chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
Wonderful work! Seeing the movie from Scar/Inu's point of view was a lot of fun! And a great read! And the trivia at the end was great (it made me go back and watch the movie very carefully).
OceanFire9 chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
Brilliant, awesome, epic, need I go on with the adjectives? This was just PERFECT! The characterization - EVERYTHING - the whole gravity of it was truly award-worthy and I mean that!

I love-Love-LOVED how you presented the POV and Scar/Inu's personality, and hey, don't worry about the language, technically he's an adolescent male just come into maturity, so what's one to expect, right? ;)

Btw, you are not alone in catching on to the finger-flexing habit after seeing the movie a couple of times, I noticed it too... kind of a cute quirk for a predator I think. ;D Yeah, I know, Yautja DANGEROUS KILLING MACHINE, NOT CUTE!

Can't help it; Scar fan for life! :)
crystal rain 2 chapter 10 . 11/6/2008
excellent ! there is just no other word for this.
LoveHopes chapter 9 . 9/15/2008
This is freaking awesome! I love how you wrote Scars point of view :D
Boudicca of Green chapter 10 . 2/22/2008
I loved it! You should do a sequle...unless you have already...;
Seneti chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
OMFG, have I not reviewed this before? Then I'll have to do it now: WONDERFUL! You manged to portray the Predator without making him too human. That alone is worth a million words of appreciation. Though the one thing that kind of bothers me is that you named them. I don't know why, but something inside me simply resists the urge to have them named.

Anyway, great story.

The Seneti

Insanity
Telboriel chapter 9 . 5/16/2006
Excellent! *Applauds* This story is amazing. I enjoyed every moment reading it. I love watching AVP! I like much better than the Alien and Predator movies alone. I think bringing them together made the movie SO much better. Wonderful job with this story. I have wondered what he was possibly thinking during the movie. I'm going to have to go watch the movie now and check out all those details you mentioned. *Bounces off to grab her AVP movie*
DigiFox86 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
hmm, *pounders slightly* I really like this story and I really think that it could be continued, so please comtinue with it, if you are not board with it. I'll look forward to it!
Annoymus chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
listen close in the movie some bollod sprays on her jacket which you can see the shield is attached to that is why it vanish rewatch and you'll see i'm right
me-ladie chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
Loved it! Damn... Every AVP fiction I've read has been great... Are you gods? Nice work.
Erca A'madryl chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
But when Scar is marking her and u think the spear has disappered she threw it then picked it up. DUH!
ShdwSephiroth chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
I fopund this story to be awesome so far. However, you didn't exactly give me the correct address for Solan's Predator site. Could you please send me the address, also the addresses for some of his fics would be well-received as well. I own the games AvP (and AvP2, which I think is better for the Predator players)
Eristarisis chapter 10 . 3/30/2005
dude, This is reagarding your i suppose novelisation of the MOvie ALien Vs. Predator.

FAN-DAMN-FUCKING-TASTIC!

Of course, that now forces me to abandon my own project - which was also from Scar's POV. No matter. I feel that you've done it justice- something I doubt that I could have down.

Once Again, WELL DOne.