Reviews for Compassion
Please continue this, it's amazing!
yaycupcake chapter 34 . 2/5
Continue? Please?
yr1104 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
This is good! I am looking forward to the rest of it!
Paulina Ann chapter 34 . 11/2/2014
Okay, I see it's been a year since you updated. I think now is the perfect time. So glad I didn't find this back last Nov when I started reading fan fic. I would have gone crazy sooner. But you know, you did promise to finish and I'm so glad that you did decide to address the whole "wedding" thing because a few chapters back when you said "a couple chapters to go," I thought how the heck is she going to close this in just a few chapters. So I'm glad you're being thorough, I just hope that you post a couple of chapters before the end of the year. You know you have to have at least one chapter updated in 2014. ;-) Love the story. Hoping you finish it.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/11/2014
I see that you continued this story over a looooong period of time so I have faith you'll finish it eventually! Please update when you can. You've done such a great job and you're so close! I love the story, so don't give up on it! :)
Tori-Bird627 chapter 34 . 6/7/2014
You have to finish this! You have to! You have to! You have to!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/4/2014
Love it! It's almost been a year time for an update. Lol all seriousness this is a very well written & I enjoy it very much.
OfSilverandDice chapter 34 . 4/21/2014
Oh my god, i just read this whole fanfiction. It is so great! I can't believe it's almost been a year since you last updated! I really want to read what happens! It seems so close to ending! Come on update please!
WickedlyArcane chapter 34 . 3/17/2014
Oh my gosh... I get through 34 chapters in one day only to find the last chapter is a massive cliff hanger. Remy can't marry Belladonna she's poison! I do wonder what rogue will do, can't wait for the update.
Dragonstars chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I hate to be a bother of any kind, but if you don't update soon, I might have to start sending you monthly PM's asking you to do so. I'd really like to see the end of this. seems to me like it's going to be good.
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 34 . 1/7/2014
Love it awesome chapter.I cant wait for the next Big Shinny Gold Stars ********* : D
Guest chapter 34 . 12/6/2013
I cannot wait for her to crash the wedding!
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 34 . 12/1/2013
This is, by far, one of the best stories i have read so far! Its so complicated, and its amazing! I am truly amazed! Amazing job! Keep up the good work!
kat chapter 34 . 11/29/2013
love this story, plz update soon
alesin123 chapter 34 . 10/2/2013
Please update! I really wanna know what happens!