Reviews for Compassion
wickedlywierd chapter 34 . 3/17
Oh my gosh... I get through 34 chapters in one day only to find the last chapter is a massive cliff hanger. Remy can't marry Belladonna she's poison! I do wonder what rogue will do, can't wait for the update.
Dragonstars chapter 1 . 2/27
I hate to be a bother of any kind, but if you don't update soon, I might have to start sending you monthly PM's asking you to do so. I'd really like to see the end of this. seems to me like it's going to be good.
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 34 . 1/7
Love it awesome chapter.I cant wait for the next Big Shinny Gold Stars ********* : D
Guest chapter 34 . 12/6/2013
I cannot wait for her to crash the wedding!
Robyn Flynn chapter 34 . 12/1/2013
This is, by far, one of the best stories i have read so far! Its so complicated, and its amazing! I am truly amazed! Amazing job! Keep up the good work!
kat chapter 34 . 11/29/2013
love this story, plz update soon
alesin123 chapter 34 . 10/2/2013
Please update! I really wanna know what happens!
kaiirine chapter 34 . 9/25/2013
Gawds updates soon!
dragonmage chapter 34 . 9/5/2013
I am so super excited for the next chapter, you should so have Rogue channel Ms. Marvel, like she does in X-Men TAS and have her flick Belladonna into a wall. And then have some lawyer come up with divorce papers and Remy be all like "I said I would marry you, never said how long" I just really want to see a witch like Belladonna get outsmarted and for that aspect of the story to end with a hilarious clever little thing that just says Romy!
Alternativelocks chapter 34 . 8/27/2013
Just blew through the entire story, wonderful fanfic, completely absorbing (No pun intended)
Guest chapter 34 . 8/19/2013
PLEASE I LOVE THIS STORRY AND IT HURTS NOT KNOWING WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN! PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE LIKE WITHIN THIS WEEK
Guest chapter 33 . 8/19/2013
HOLY FRICKEN SHIT! Your story is AMAZING PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
KittyWolfM chapter 34 . 8/15/2013
Omg I can't wait to see what happens. Plz post soon!
GreenRogue chapter 34 . 8/6/2013
I had started reading this a long time ago and was super excited to see it was updated recently. Still one of my favorites and I look forward to seeing it through to the end :).
Dark Lord of the X-Men chapter 34 . 7/30/2013
oh, c'mon! when's the next chapter gonna be up? PLEASE POST MORE SOON!