Reviews for Naruto: Water
Silver Wolf 3000 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Starnge but good.
isnolongerhere chapter 9 . 6/4/2007
I can't say that I am a fan of Konohamaru/Sasuke, but don't get me wrong, I did like your story. I especially loved the NejixKiba parts of it, as that is one of my favourite couples. Have you considered writing a story about them on their own? *Puppy eyes*. I saw that someone flamed your story in the reviews. Please don't let this deter you from writing! I think the flamer, does not like yuri/yaoi in general and unfortunately your story was the one they took their anger out on. You have a real knack for description and imagery,so please keep up the good work!

p.s I just looked at the date and realsied how long ago you wrote this. More people should review this story!
singlikeamonkey chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
Once again, why do you have these terrible stories about Sasuke and Konohamaru? Why must you keep torturing them? Please dlete this story off of for the sake of everybody's well being. Yeah, you might say that I don't have to review or read but it's just terrible knowing there's this crap out there! Seriously, if you want to write yaoi, write yaoi about Gravitation characters. They're supposed to be gay. However, Naruto is not such an anime. If Masashi Kishimoto wanted Naruto to be a yaoi series he would of made it a yaoi series. But it's not. Stop with these revolting smut stories and do something productive with your life.
singlikeamonkey chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
singlikeamonkey chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
singlikeamonkey chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
CrackersII chapter 22 . 2/16/2007
Sasuke and Konohamaru? Interesting fic :D an awful lot of chapters to read but I liked it
HK Keiji chapter 22 . 12/8/2006
...you only have two reviews, for chapter 22

did u post the whole story up in one go?

xx
penguins-ate-me chapter 22 . 11/18/2006
woah that was so cool and it really cleared up the parts in sands of time...or i hope thats what its called '

the SasukeKonohamaru pairing is really new to me, ive never even heard about it but its cute
Painted-Purple chapter 22 . 6/5/2005
wow, that was really good again, got a little confusing at parts but i really liked it. i thoought the Konohamaru/Saskue parring was a little weired at frist but you really made it work and i really like the parring now :D well just saying that the story was great!