Reviews for All I Need Is Him
Yuffi chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hey I'm a 14 year old girl too and I really, really like your story. It's very good.

Only want you to know that.
GlowQueen chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Whoa that was good.
Fabulouskiaa chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
aww so cute i love it ! good job
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Really good re-write of that scene. One of the better I have read and i have read a lot casue after seeing the way things went, you so needed that to change. Ok, Im rambling. This was great. Little short. But its not that it wasnt good, its just that since it was so good I wish there was more... Well, off to read some more of your fics!
milovroxmysox chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Aw, so sweet. I think that was probably the best remake of Keg!Max! I've ever read. It was much more realistic than what a lot of the stories are. You really did well.
mrs.patrickdrake chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
that was SO sweet plz keep writing update soon plzplzplzplzplz
Utopist chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
See? It was easy. It was possible. They could have written it to make it possible. Instead, they decided to make him into a jerk, she into the damsel in distress that needed rescuing from her ex boyfriend, and ruin GG for us. Sorry. I'm bitter today... But I like your fic, and any fic in which they end up together.

smile1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005

Whether this was short or not, it didn't matter because of how well this was written and the depth that you still managed to put in such a short piece.

Bye, smile :-)
coffee-addicted chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
So sweet!

Just love it! I still cant stand the fact that Jess is gone.

That was short but it was really great!
Encarta chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Interesting. Short but interesting. I like tha last lines.

"I didn’t need any pro/con lists. All I need is him."