Reviews for Trade Winds
masterlysheep chapter 4 . 3/27
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I'm a big pirate lover and I must say that I am really looking forward to what is going to happen next! I really love your story and I hope you never stop making them. ;)
AI chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
Ohhh pirate kenshin! Excellent!
silver-nightstorm chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
I really hope you update this soon! I love this story and I can't wait for more :)
katsumijp21 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
oh my! I'm sure you had good reasons to decide to abandon this story but I must say I am very disappointed. I love the idea of Kenshin as a pirate! and honestly I've never found another fanfic that portrays him in this role. it's very original. so, I really hope with all my heart that you finish it someday (hopefuly sooner rather than later :P )
MomoYoMaki chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
I guess it's unlikely after all this time... But it would be so wonderful if you could continue this sometime! It's really interesting!
I love the way you write these characters and every story draws me into a world that just seems so REAL.
You are certenly my favorite Rurouni Kenshin author! (And we are lucky enough to have a few really amazing ones in this fandom!)
kyoandyuya chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
oh oh oh! i know it's abandoned but please reactivate this story. i want it! :(
Mirra chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
What a fun, entertaining story. I loved them in these roles. It's so early Hollywood. Please consider re-activating the story .
SoftRains chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
I love this story, it's a shame that you never finished it.
Mekito chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
This is such a fun fic! I absolutely love it! And picturing Kenshin as a pirate gives me the chills.

So of course, I'm going to ask that you update this one when you get the chance.
winter051094 chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
OMG! THIS IS SUCH A CUTE STORY! IS THERE GONNA B ANYMORE KENSHIN/KAORU MOMENTS ANYTIME SOON? great job! cant wait for the nxt chappy. update soon!
Gabi1994 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
this is really interesting. please update
pink-pretty-princess chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY!plz

update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
katato2013 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Ravyn, you are my savior. I was so lost, looking for a fic that I would like, and I couldn't find any... And I knew you would have some amazing stories, and you did! YAY! I love Trade Winds, of course. Please update! XD
kawaii96 chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
I really do love this story. I hope you get inspire enough to continue it. Because of you, instead of studying for my midterm tomorrow I re-read this THREE freakin times!
mhelody chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
I love this story! I definitely do and it also reminds me of a story I read before which is also about a pirate. Anyways, I'm totally inspired with your story and I'm thinking of creating my very first own but, if it is okay with you, the setting is somehow similar with yours as well as some of the roles. I hope its okay with you. ) That's all. I really love this story. )