Reviews for Sweet
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
lol cute :D

We all know how Remus loves his chocolate xD
unique.normality chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Aww, sweet indeed.
Dragonkeeper chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Thats cute
Coppercurls chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
aw! that's so cute! muahahaha and it's canon now!
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Wow, I loved the writing style in this one very much! And of course, the pairing is too cute to pass up! My favorite line, however, would probably be, "She has the same effect on him as chocolate does." among others, of course, lol. _ I love quotes, and I'd like to quote you on that and give you credit for it. Can I know your real name? Or should I just credit it to Mrscribbles? /
SporkWoman chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
that one-shot is so sweet! i really love the Tonk/Lupin pairing. great job :D
paris is amazing chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I really liked that. I kind of reminded me of a silent movie. Bravo.
Kira of Tirmal chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
AW, this is cute!
Kenshingumi6 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Whe!You were brilliant back then too!Are you coming out with any new stories soon?I"m at the end of your stories, but I'm keeping you on my favorites.
grindylow07 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Ooh, I lurved that so much! I have a silly little grin on right now, thank you very much.
coffeehigh chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
-Abruptly, a soft, gentle voice chastises him for thinking these thoughts, and the full moon seems very far away, and some inner force of his is pressing his mouth to hers in an almost chaste kiss.-

Sweet was the first of your stories that I read and I loved that line. But what I liked most about this story is how you show Remus's internal dialogue so well. I liked the contranst between the action, which is fluffy and his thoughts which are full of misapprehensions. It is incredibly in keeping with his character- the calm professor with his self control and it shows the depth of your understanding of his character and your deft hand in writing about it.

Sorry for that excessively long review and good luck with your writing.
Nicky chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Cute! I like the fact that there isn't much dialogue and yet you seem to say so much about what Remus is thinking.

It's sweet, very sweet.