Reviews for Photo Album
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 2/9
So then he soon sets out to recruit members of his weird but tightknit family! Haha
Princess chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Thank you. This was good. :3
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Whoa! Bit of a sucker punch in the feels there, didn't see that coming. Nice story.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Oh the woes of the powerful and ambitious...There's always something. I'd say make YOUR OWN(he loves that) family, but we all saw how the beginning attempts worked out.
T-T
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW
Phoradendron chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This fanfic was really cute. now i kinda feel sorry for greed too...lol, "...or how cute Gluttony was, or the clever outfits Envy put together, or how proud he was of Lust."
DreamingDeity chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
It's amazing, how such a short chapter can be soo nice. I'm sorry I can't say much. I'm gonna sleep now, ya see. Bonne Nuit! ( Good Night! )
RandomKidCoco chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Love it! I love how you cleverly wove how Huges and Greed have such different walks of life and yet...
foreverhiddenbylight chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Awesome story - greed better be careful, Maes will be back with more now that he's found a willing victim.
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Awesome story! Wow, I loved the whole thing! Hehe and the last sentence was perfect! Amazing story!
Eriisu-April chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
You are quickly becoming one of my favorite fic writers on here. Very nice indeed. You have a lot of skill with these sort of accidental meeting moments.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Brilliant, loved the last sentence.
Deletedaccountk chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Aww. This was some odd fanfiction, I have to say. (Just came across it, ne . . . e_e; )

Though, it's rather cute. -huggles Greed-
LambSam chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
THis is good.
Domenic chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
GREED! HUGHES! IN THE SAME FIC! TALKING! THE TRADEMARK PHOTOS!

So going on favorites.