Reviews for Once a Month
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
Wow I could never have written something like that. I have a hard enough time talking about my period. I was talking with one of my friends about it once and my guy friend came over and knew all about a girl's period...this was way back in 7th or 8th grade and I was horrified that he would know something like that. hehe. good fic. I love the bit where Kagome is explaining the tampon. wonderful humor fic.
Shippo's Ramen chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Yes, I know this is probably strange coming from a guy but I really like fluff. That is one of the reasons I like fanfiction so much. DON'T JUDGE ME! Shippo Out!

P.S. I am NOT a hentai!
Kazami Tenjimora chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
this was funny espeshaly the explaining if the 'supplyes' hehe if my friend sees thi the will crack up
Raine44354 chapter 10 . 2/27/2007
that was good. but i makes me wonder what would REALLY happen for something like this in the anime or manga. make ya think dont it?

oh... ya...

Inu ears are so KAWAII!
Dannika Bakker chapter 10 . 8/5/2006
You said it, sistah! Although, I personally find getting the stains out of clothing the most tedious part of the process. Guys are so lucky sometimes. I'd still rather be a girl, but I do see the attration of maleness at times. Just don't tell my brothers that! (hee) Nice story, overall. I'm glad to see some of the obvious questions are being asked, but I'm not so sure that Inuyasha would have reacted quite as calmly as he did. However, it is all a matter of personal opinion. Keep on writing!

Dannika,
Inukag4EVA chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
Well iI can sure tell your agirl. I like the story! Finally! people who understand our pain! OH the agany!
FallennAngel chapter 10 . 5/22/2006
LOL! AWSOME! plz rite more stories soon!
iNuQTpIe chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
*sniff* so cute!
Taijiya Hatake Uchiha chapter 10 . 1/30/2006
LOL! too funny.
Taijiya Hatake Uchiha chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
OMG!LOL! i cann't imagain trying to explain a periode to Inuyasha with a strait face. funny story.
wanheart chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
Beautiful! Loved it! Awesome! When I read this I was only on my second period; and seriously I'm very thankful I'm one girl that doesn't have cramps, and PMSing. Few... I agree, most guys don't understand these things, and they do need to understand some of the aspects in the world of female bodies... It was a wonderful work, keep it up!

Inu'/
Sir. Vegabond chapter 10 . 12/15/2005
OMG how embarrasing, that just ain't right. okay why did they have to save the used tampons, that was just sick. OMG I have a sore throght from laughing so hard. It was sick, but so funny.
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
this story had me cracken up all the way through it. Just some of the things they said or did were very very veyr funny!
Shiraishi chapter 10 . 11/4/2005
LOL! that was one of the best storys i have ever, ever read! i just fricken loved it!
Reads-way-2-much chapter 1 . 10/18/2005