Reviews for Early Afternoon Conversations
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
"Kakashi-sensei doesn't wear underwear." Hee hee hee. Yummy.
HalfDrow chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I loved your Late Night -series! Do you think you could find the time and inspiration to continue on the storyline some time, even though it's been a while since you wrote the pieces? :3
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
hahahahahahahaha! *gasp* hahahahaha *falls off chair*

Kakashi goes commando! hahahahaha! explain that Sakura. hahahahaha.

that is gold!
Beckettsbabe09 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I am in love with all of these fics! So perfectly funny and well written! Any chance there will be more?
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Ever annoying typoe alert: "“And do you have any idea how much barbeque that I’ve eaten in the past couple of months?” "

Lol. poor hungover Sakura, I know exactly how that feels. When you just want someone out of your face and they wont go away.
al3n3a chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I love your "Late Night Conversations" universe! You did a great job with the characters and their reactions to the situations. Thank you for sharing. )
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
M. I don't recall reading about that in your other stories. How DOES she know that Kakashi goes commando?
pajaroenvuelo chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Ah, things like this make me wish you were still writing Naruto fanfic. XD I really love the way you write Sakura.
feifu chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
please write more KakaSaku fics, yours are just absolutely fun to read!
Hatake Sienna chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I’d be puzzled as well o.o?
Tricia1224 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Now I really want to know how she crashed through Kakashi's window and saw his backside. It has been mentioned in 2 of your stories and now I am just really curious.

I love these stories. They make me laugh alot. Some of the situations that Sakura finds herself in with Kakashi are just to funny. I really can't imagine what else they can get into. Have a great day.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Sarah: oh gawd... poor sakura keeps getting into seriously embarrassing situations; often at the fault of her tongue deciding to betray her. lol, good job friend! i want to see late night 4! oh, and could ya skip like say... 3 years in it? i wanna see Kaka/Saku make-out time! i'm sure it will be fun to read with YOU writing it! you got a great writing style, ya know? lol, i read your bio and realized that we've both wanted to be authors since we were young... tho i was about 9 or 10 the time i started really insisting on making it my career, even if it were part-time. *rubs back of head* i'm not exactly one to go by due-dates when i'm writing... i tend to procrastinate bigtime... arrivederci! *runs off*
P-chan-S chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
kakashi & no underwear? ROFL.. sakura must be mortified after saying that...
jay chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
that was so funny o my god "kakashi-sensie doesn't wear underwear"that was great plesase continue this!
ineedtofeelalive chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
“Kakashi-sensei doesn’t wear underwear,” the words were out of Sakura’s mouth before she had time to really think about what she was saying.

seriously, that made me laugh so hard. i just read a crappy fic where it pulled out the story then killed the main character and wanted a funny fic to cheer me up. i made the right choice w/ this one. i love sarcastic humor. keep up the good work. thanks for a good laugh. :]

[i would sign this logged in but is being gay and won't let me. everytime i go to log in it takes me right back to the log in page.]