Reviews for Love Hina: Deserted
X2501 chapter 19 . 6h
This was a loooong time. I'm glad you wrapped it up, even if rushed. As someone who was there since you started this, I'm happy it got done. I still remember you putting that ninja bit in at Christmas at my joke of a review lol. This story ran so long it brings me back to those long nights when i couldn't sleep as a teen and fan fictions were my only company. I have a kid now lol. Idk if you're gonna read this, but thanks for keeping me from being completely alone all those years ago.
Lanky Nathan chapter 19 . 7/19
And the reward for the longest update ever goes to!

Seriously though, this is actually crazy the length of time this hiatus took. I'm not even mad it's that impressive
Mr.Green37 chapter 19 . 7/13
Sorry, I had to fight off the urge to cry at how his life went.
BinaryGeek chapter 19 . 7/11
Good catch, I managed to pull out a paragraph while editing - don't edit tired kids. I've updated the chapter and it should go live soon with a fixed version. Also fixed some formatting and made a few other minor changes while in there. My apologies for that.
Starfire99 chapter 19 . 7/11
Wait a second, earlier in the story, Keitaro told Shinobu or Motoko (can't remember which) that Naru cheated on him. There's no mention of that here.
Wittmann the Tiger Ace chapter 19 . 7/11
Wow! This caught me totally off guard.

10/10

WtTA
otaku389 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
amazing story
otaku389 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
amazing story
pensuka chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
I wonder when karma hit naru
dufus2000 chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
while I like this new version well enough, I think I like the first version better. more interesting cast. wish the two stories were blended. went back to read the story again and it was all different. wish you'd published it as a redo instead of a replacement. week it up. I like the Shinobu angle a lot.
Dreaming Forest Wanderer chapter 18 . 9/20/2016
I really do hope that you finish this piece, I have always enjoyed this piece and I'm very intrigued on how the end that you create will follow through. I thoroughly admire this work, not because it's very well written but the character pairing and story is a wonderful one. Cheers & Toke Mate (if your 420 friendly). May you one day finish this lengthy piece with a bang, a grand ending, and rad celebration.
insomniac1970 chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
Welcome back! I am just about as bad with my KeiXShino fic, but I have less of an excuse. I am just tired after work and my brain doesn't work well tired. Great work on this chapter. The bitch (Naru) is back as Sir Elton John sang. I hope Shinobu verbally kicks her butt. See you next update.
UrashimaShinobu chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Love the tale ur weaving. Things are coming to a head,and to an end. Hope u can find the time to review,or at least delete it instead of not finishing it.
RDT64 chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Naru. Looking forward to seeing HER finally getting what she's got coming. Thanks SO much to you for continuing this story and I'm looking forward to seeing The Conclusion!
Mr.Green37 chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Oh my god! Your still alive! And the story is going to be finished! Prepare the fireworks!