Reviews for Love Hina: Deserted
insomniac1970 chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
Welcome back! I am just about as bad with my KeiXShino fic, but I have less of an excuse. I am just tired after work and my brain doesn't work well tired. Great work on this chapter. The bitch (Naru) is back as Sir Elton John sang. I hope Shinobu verbally kicks her butt. See you next update.
UrashimaShinobu chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Love the tale ur weaving. Things are coming to a head,and to an end. Hope u can find the time to review,or at least delete it instead of not finishing it.
RDT64 chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Naru. Looking forward to seeing HER finally getting what she's got coming. Thanks SO much to you for continuing this story and I'm looking forward to seeing The Conclusion!
Mr.Green37 chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Oh my god! Your still alive! And the story is going to be finished! Prepare the fireworks!
Wittmann the Tiger Ace chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
One word: FANTASTIC!

This is the reason why I began to write fan fiction in the first place, and thanks for a great cliffhanger.

By the way, welcome back and take your time. Life has its own way of sorting things out.

Stormchaser17 chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Welcome back!

Well, a reader is still here, and even if it's not what you had planned, a quickly finished story is way way better than an unfinished one! So just write what you feel to write.

And, by the way, nice cliff at the end! I never expected to see Naru going to the party. Looking forward to the finishing chapter(s).
Mr.Green37 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Why is this not being continued? Love Hina has had some very good fanfictions that have not been finished. This should be finished. Please, can you continue t?
Starfire99 chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
It's been WAY more than 6 months this time. It's been 15 MONTHS since you last touched this story. When are you planning on updating it? 2025?
YourFan11 chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
Great story. I am enjoying it. It's been almost a year now since last up date your keeping me on the edge of my seat. Thirsty for more XD anyways keep up the good work and in the future of the story there could be an epiloge and you could wrap it up where the happy couple have a baby. Just a thought anyways thanks for awesome story so far. If Shinobu's happy I'm happy :p update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Sigh, one tragedy after another, it actually feels rather annoying to tell you the truth and a bit too much like a plot device to feel right.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
Alright now your being a f***ing bore. When the f**k are going to bring in the bitch Naru and really let the fireworks fly? Huh? Cause until then your putting people to sleep here, doing all I can to keep myself awake.
nathalist chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
I've read your story from start to finish and I'm disappointed that I havent found it sooner! By all means, please keep going.
gale1243 chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
Another great chapter man, and I like the idea of 3 large story arcs (just please don't let there be as much as a delay as last time. Your readers are very eager to see what happens

One final word

Either introduce her in this arc, or in one of the later arcs, but Naru needs to be introduced and needs to get her just desserts
insomniac1970 chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
Welcome back! I like how it's Shinobu who's impatient with the pace of the relationship, and not Keitaro. Although I believe he would be dragging his feet about getting sexual no matter who it was. I'm hoping for a nice make-out scene and the prelude to them FINALLY making love. Nice chapter. I hope life allows to get rhe next one written soon. Peace!
Qaletaqa chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
Gotta say I'm really hoping you hurry up and release the next chapter, I'm going through withdrawal here.