Reviews for Love Hina: Deserted
amazing story
otaku389 chapter 1 . 3/25
amazing story
pensuka chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
I wonder when karma hit naru
dufus2000 chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
while I like this new version well enough, I think I like the first version better. more interesting cast. wish the two stories were blended. went back to read the story again and it was all different. wish you'd published it as a redo instead of a replacement. week it up. I like the Shinobu angle a lot.
Dreaming Forest Wanderer chapter 18 . 9/20/2016
I really do hope that you finish this piece, I have always enjoyed this piece and I'm very intrigued on how the end that you create will follow through. I thoroughly admire this work, not because it's very well written but the character pairing and story is a wonderful one. Cheers & Toke Mate (if your 420 friendly). May you one day finish this lengthy piece with a bang, a grand ending, and rad celebration.
insomniac1970 chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
Welcome back! I am just about as bad with my KeiXShino fic, but I have less of an excuse. I am just tired after work and my brain doesn't work well tired. Great work on this chapter. The bitch (Naru) is back as Sir Elton John sang. I hope Shinobu verbally kicks her butt. See you next update.
UrashimaShinobu chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Love the tale ur weaving. Things are coming to a head,and to an end. Hope u can find the time to review,or at least delete it instead of not finishing it.
RDT64 chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Naru. Looking forward to seeing HER finally getting what she's got coming. Thanks SO much to you for continuing this story and I'm looking forward to seeing The Conclusion!
Mr.Green37 chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Oh my god! Your still alive! And the story is going to be finished! Prepare the fireworks!
Wittmann the Tiger Ace chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
One word: FANTASTIC!

This is the reason why I began to write fan fiction in the first place, and thanks for a great cliffhanger.

By the way, welcome back and take your time. Life has its own way of sorting things out.

10/10

WtTA
Stormchaser17 chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Welcome back!

Well, a reader is still here, and even if it's not what you had planned, a quickly finished story is way way better than an unfinished one! So just write what you feel to write.

And, by the way, nice cliff at the end! I never expected to see Naru going to the party. Looking forward to the finishing chapter(s).
Mr.Green37 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Why is this not being continued? Love Hina has had some very good fanfictions that have not been finished. This should be finished. Please, can you continue t?
Starfire99 chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
It's been WAY more than 6 months this time. It's been 15 MONTHS since you last touched this story. When are you planning on updating it? 2025?
YourFan11 chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
Great story. I am enjoying it. It's been almost a year now since last up date your keeping me on the edge of my seat. Thirsty for more XD anyways keep up the good work and in the future of the story there could be an epiloge and you could wrap it up where the happy couple have a baby. Just a thought anyways thanks for awesome story so far. If Shinobu's happy I'm happy :p update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Sigh, one tragedy after another, it actually feels rather annoying to tell you the truth and a bit too much like a plot device to feel right.