Reviews for Her Daydreams
SireenMist chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
woah woah woah dont tell me thats the end?! i want a new chapter romantic spicy and sweet in 2 or 3 days!
Musa Silver-Hawk chapter 15 . 4/10/2008
Please write more.
i'llthinkaboutmypenname1st chapter 15 . 2/4/2008
hey... the story's nice... but I really don't get the ending... Is Inuyasha even real? Why did he say goodbye and then he vanished? can u please explain it to me? what's the ending, InuyashaKagome or InuyashaKikyo? It really was confusing... please elaborate...

demonspawn666 chapter 15 . 5/1/2007 was certainly interesting, but i must say that i am horribly confused. i'm not even sure if the ending was a dream? but yeah, nice plot and all. fun read.
Kouga's Archi chapter 15 . 2/9/2007
why was this the end? it was so good! but i don't understand the ending
Kouga's Archi chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
so far so good
Rayne chapter 15 . 1/23/2007
I have a question for you, that will probably sound totally insane, but, here goes: Was Inuyasha even there in the last scene? My first thought was that he had died on his way to the school. Because, I mean, why would he be so late otherwise? And then it would be his ghost or whatnot, like the way you wrote Kouga into the story. Then, I remembered the whole theme of the story and thought, 'well, hey, maybe he just didn't show because of all of his conflicting emotions, and she just imagined him there.' Personnally, I like my first thought, although... depressing much? But, hey, I could be completely off the mark and he could have just gone for some food. Men, always hungry. Anyway, it really was a wonderful story. I love how comepletely unpredictable it was. Most stories are so obvious it hurts, but you really kept me on my toes, and I sincerely applaud you for it. And the whole theme was so totally original. I loved this story.

Keep on writing, and get published!

SukiYo1910 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Cheiko1423 chapter 15 . 11/18/2006
awesome story. a little confusing but still great. sad and happy ending _

ja ne
Vampiress Yugure chapter 15 . 10/3/2006
... WTF?
Akeryou-sama chapter 15 . 6/27/2006
...I'm so confused! MAn... I think imma have to read this fic agian... ughn... i don't have time... .
DarknessQueen12 chapter 15 . 6/26/2006
aw how sweet! i like this story and i wish it didn't end! but it's so sweet that inuyasha picked kagome over kikyou! hahah kikyou doesn't even know that inuyasha kissed kagome!

well g2g

love always roxy
sessumouru'sangel1 chapter 15 . 6/25/2006
This is a really cool story and I hope that u have written or are writting more like this one...

InuFilipinaFan chapter 15 . 6/22/2006
-gasp- That's the End? Aw...and it was so awesome too.

Well, I started crying when Kagome was attacked and Inuyasha was by her side, but mostly at the end of some chapters.

How ironic. While I was listening to a song that inspired a drabble in my drabble collection named after pocky, Kagome was wearing a green dress like in the song. And strawberry pocky. M...pocky.

Anyway, a great end to a great story! )
Mistuko chapter 15 . 6/21/2006
aw! now ill never know if she ends up happy and if she ever sees him again and if she sees sango and miroku and where she goes to college Ops! im rambling! i loved your fanfic! im just gonna believe what i want to and she ends up with inu and meets with him in college and blah blah blah...